Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

man, I wouldnt have got the flatheads.. I would have waited a month to see what they roll through with.. its different if youre buying quickly BECAUSE you wanted the arcuates, but in this case, you had nothing to lose by waiting.. thats just me though, I might think the new arcuates are kinda cool (not as cool as the old ones though)

people still buy from him?

The vast majority of my transactions here have gone without problems. Of course the loudest few always make the most noise :(.

As for the boots, I put a trace on them, and the reason why the tracking number doesn't work is because it's really a delivery confirmation number, and USPS recycles those, so right now it's giving you old info.

And the unofficial reason for it taking so long, according to the guy I spoke to who put the trace on the package, is that I sent a rather large box as a gift, that weighs a few pounds, and has metal in it. Canadian customs is busy trying to make sure that it's not a bomb or a guerrilla advertising campaign for Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

The vast majority of my transactions here have gone without problems. Of course the loudest few always make the most noise :(.

As for the boots, I put a trace on them, and the reason why the tracking number doesn't work is because it's really a delivery confirmation number, and USPS recycles those, so right now it's giving you old info.

And the unofficial reason for it taking so long, according to the guy I spoke to who put the trace on the package, is that I sent a rather large box as a gift, that weighs a few pounds, and has metal in it. Canadian customs is busy trying to make sure that it's not a bomb or a guerrilla advertising campaign for Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

I just want my boots/don't wan't to loose $260. I just find it odd that it has taken so long and i can't get a working tracking number from you (the first one you gave me you said was the wrong one and now this one you say is not a tracking number but a delivery confirmation #) I'm not trying to cause trouble and I still really appreciate you picking the boots up for me, I just hope they actually get to me soon.

Sorry for taking up space in this thread...

Delta XX Coach (T) Confirmed Atlanta, GA (ATL)

6 Mar 2007 Tokyo-Narita, Japan (NRT)

7 Mar 2007

Delta XX Coach (T) Confirmed Tokyo-Narita, Japan (NRT)

18 Mar 2007 Atlanta, GA (ATL)

18 Mar 2007

IT'S BEEN WAY TOO LONG... A reward for all the bullshit

ive had to go thru over the past two years.

mad jealous...

I just want my boots/don't wan't to loose $260. I just find it odd that it has taken so long and i can't get a working tracking number from you (the first one you gave me you said was the wrong one and now this one you say is not a tracking number but a delivery confirmation #) I'm not trying to cause trouble and I still really appreciate you picking the boots up for me, I just hope they actually get to me soon.

Sorry for taking up space in this thread...

Yeah, this should probably go in a different thread, but I'm doing all that I can. I made a mistake with sending you the correct confirmation number, but PayPal sent you the correct one from the get go, so if you just looked at your transaction you would've seen the right number.

And I told you before you paid that you had the option of Express mail, which has a tracking number, or Air Mail, and you opted for the latter, which does not have a true tracking number. With USPS, Express Mail the only way to mail things with a true tracking number, everything else just has delivery confirmation.

As I said, it's taking time because of the nature of what I sent. A very large box that scans positive for metal is going to be held by customs. Everyone else that got boots from me got theirs, you should get yours soon as well.

Thegrapist is a solid dude, bought me boots from the sample sale [before I even paid] then he had to lug those big akward boot boxes into a cab, then pack each one up, fill out a silly like packing slip, the go to the post office and mail it off.

Being a nice guy just isn't enough these days, I guess.

Thanks for all your efforts, if only I could have been at the sale to see everything else:D

Just got back from 10 days in Japan, a week in Furano boarding then 3 days in Tokyo.

got myself:

- Burton Idiom Polka Dot 2.5L jacket (grey/Large)

- Burton ASYM pants, Shaun White Collection

- APC New Standard Size 31

im now broke. but look good lol

nice purchase...but can't you easily find all of those outside of japan?

just got my wjk jacket today.. damn they're cut tight! mines an L which seemed like a basic fit based on the measurements, but its really slim and the sleeves are tight as hell. luckily its soft cotton so it'll stretch a bit :) really long too, I might shorten it a bit, in the second pic its turned inside maybe 2".

stuff_feb071.jpg

stuff_feb072.jpg

I wear medium everything in alt app... they're medium length, not too long or short... they don't fit as slim as AA, they don't shrink, they also last a lot longer...

just got my wjk jacket today.. damn they're cut tight! mines an L which seemed like a basic fit based on the measurements, but its really slim and the sleeves are tight as hell. luckily its soft cotton so it'll stretch a bit :) really long too, I might shorten it a bit, in the second pic its turned inside maybe 2".

stuff_feb071.jpg

stuff_feb072.jpg

Fuck.....looks great dude. If you don't mind my asking, where and how much?

I actually sold mine, finally. If mine had been made of fleece like Mike's I probably could've kept it since it would've been stretchy... alas...

stuff I've gotten recently or should be getting soon:

* W&H thermal (best thermals ever)

* W+H red/black tiger fleece (50% off)

+ miharayasuhiro cargos (guessing this was at least 40-50% off ... thanks coldrice)

+ engineered garments cargos (75% off)

+ margiela tanktops (50-75% off)

won't have my Cloak jacket till April. too afraid to have it shipped into Canada. *sigh*