Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

just bought these today for $40...haven't really decided on them though, might return them...too pretentious? my boyfirend thinks i can pull them off but i dont know if they're "too much." =X feedback please.377818597_86498436a6.jpg

377818588_82cf1b9f74.jpg

377818585_e32ffd9300.jpg

i should add that i dont plan to really wear them with outfits....just run around, errand, white tee, kinda sneakers

They look fine. You pull em off well.

just bought these today for $40...haven't really decided on them though, might return them...too pretentious? my boyfirend thinks i can pull them off but i dont know if they're "too much." =X feedback please.

i should add that i dont plan to really wear them with outfits....just run around, errand, white tee, kinda sneakers

I think they're fine. Just don't wear Shemaghs anymore.

Contingency Plan do you know what organic means? does it explain the nature of the indigo ?

This is what the tag on the jeans has to say, promising more info on their site. While it doesn't say anything about the dyeing process, the colour was definitely different to the standard colour of the Ralfs etc, when I held them against each other in the shop.

organiccottonevensteveneb7.jpg

god damn i could care less how much they cost supas are just so fucking clean, love that colourway nice pickup

paul smith shoes 75% down till 60 euro

4gt3gjs.jpg

holy shit dude, just because they were 75%off doesnt mean you shoulda bought them those are ugly

This is what the tag on the jeans has to say, promising more info on their site. While it doesn't say anything about the dyeing process, the colour was definitely different to the standard colour of the Ralfs etc, when I held them against each other in the shop.

organiccottonevensteveneb7.jpg

i recall hearing about these..."organic" refers to the cotton, not the dye (i.e. it's not like the veggie indigo). they're nice nonetheless.

damn sais. props on the supas.

Thanks this actually my 3rd time buying these the other times i caught a nice price and friends offered me more so i just sold it to them but this times a keeper !

miss will those gold kicks are nice as long as u keep it simple on top which it looks like you're doing.. i think if that check was white it woulda been hotter

just bought these today for $40...haven't really decided on them though, might return them...too pretentious? my boyfirend thinks i can pull them off but i dont know if they're "too much." =X feedback please.377818597_86498436a6.jpg

Swooshes ruin them for me. Try finding the Dior Homme Gold Sneakers. Those are basically the same but without the swooshes. I realize they're men's shoes, but I've seen girls wear them before and say that they fit alright.

It's a size 46, and from the lower part of the collar to the hem is 21"

Wow. That's crazy.

My size 44 shirt from Metal Box is about 25" long. I'm rather glad now that I didn't end up ordering a shirt from this season in the same size.