Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

They do fit, the waist is exactly 17" across, thigh from crotch is 11", and hem is 8". (this is all laying flat of course)

The fit is rather anti fit in the top, but slimming in the legs. It reminds me of my diors only without all the bunching. Inseam is around a 32". They are really comfortable though. And on sale, you can't lose.

I'll get some pics of me wearing them in some better light.

Gaspard Yurkievich Braclet

img34741768si4.jpg

Actually it was only about 60 dollars. A steal for 925 black silver.

first off, this is fresh as hell. next, what is black silver is it like white gold, as in a blended metal and not as in a stupid play on words.

Nice Shoes! Finally something interesting on this thread. I distinctly remember rocking my pointy Alfredo Bannisters a year or two back and got a lot of shit from people saying they were elf shoes, etc., funny how things come full circle...

full circle? those shoes still look stupid as hell

stuff_jan09.jpg

I was organizing my closets a bit, so heres some more or less recent stuff, most from december since I havent posted in a while..

base tees

varvatos pants

21cm japanese noirs

club monaco cardigan, sweater and belt

y-3 bag

Grabbed these gems 30%-50% off...finally found the C.Neeon hoodie! Joy...

C.Neeon black/white hoodie

img34749399tb6.jpg

Yay! I'd wear that, very bold but still matchable with loads of clothing combos.

phew. i always start to get a bit jealous when I see that Fuuma has posted under Recent Purchases ;)

Thanks, not that your fashion choices are less interesting (also stands for DDML). I'd post a recent acquisition but, sadly, an idiot (me) broke my DSLR card slot by jamming the card wrong side up and messing one of the connectivity pins. I'll make sure the cretin pays dearly for his mistake and he promised to assume all related costs. I also thought about beating him up as I know where he lives but will first need to re-watch fight club for some practical tips.

I got this Ugo cacciatori ring (not my pic):

UC74d.jpg

Posted a thumbnail instead

nice fuuma, i need to find one of those for cheap in a XS/S :( where'd you get it from/

Got it from Faust. By the way it's an XL and it fits my relatively small index pretty well, Faust or I are just bad at measuring ring sizes so we thought it was bigger than it is. I think the smaller sizes must be for women or maybe the sizing variations isn't as extreme as those of some other jewelers. By the way if you see one you like at a good price you can definitely get it resized for around $25 according to a competent jeweler I consulted.