Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Quote:

ballsy for posting rollerblades? i skate, so what.

that joke is lame. what makes rollerblading any worse than any other extreme sport?

--- Original message by acekieffer on Jun 15, 2006 09:58 PM

the lack of skill it requires? how awkward it looks? the faddishness of it? wax on handrails? etc...........

shit...

Quote:
Quote:

that joke is lame. what makes rollerblading any worse than any other extreme sport?

the lack of skill it requires? how awkward it looks? the faddishness of it? wax on handrails? etc...........

--- Original message by cheapmuthafukr on Jun 16, 2006 08:14 AM

boom! too right

Quote:

aforementioned pickup:

14l65jn.jpg

14l67hj.jpg

14l68e9.jpg

14l68w2.jpg

also:

goods x stussy x NE black

lmaltieri white double layer short sleeve shirt

number (n)ine thin lamb suede silk lined riders jacket

14l698j.jpg

14l6arn.jpg

--- Original message by xcoldricex on Jun 16, 2006 08:06 AM

those carol christian poell shoes are fucking amazing man. just curious, how much does something like that cost?

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtriggerkid

rollerblading is more faddish than skateboarding? In anything there's always people who do it because it's 'cool' and those who just enjoy doing it... rollerblading may have been popular in the mid 90s but its not been a 'cool thing' to do since then.

Quote:

The fact that you just used the term "extreme sport" shows that you have no fucking clue.

My apologies.

Blade on.

Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by cheapmuthafukr on Jun 16, 2006 08:14 AM

I don't see why lack of required skill is even relevent. If you find it fun, why does it matter how easy it is? Reading is easy; should it not be my favourite hobby?

It is pretty unbelieveable that people still continue to try and make fun of rollerbladers about this stuff. Rollerblading seems way less faddish than making fun of them.

i agree with 'denimdestroyedmylife'...i def. look @ the stuff i and most people on here buy as 'finery' and that it's worth every penny. Work hard, spend hard.

Man i spent 400 bucks on this,

just to be like,

"nigga you ain't up on this"...

Quote:

those japanese diors look sick. i think the boston's barney's has the italian diors, and the denim on yours look better than the italian ones. where did you order yours?

--- Original message by ddohnggo on Jun 16, 2006 03:55 PM

I found them on Yahoo Japan then ordered them through bid-service.

Ive been looking for a nice jacket for awhile and I finally stumbled upon something nicer then I could ever imagine...

38R and it fits like a glove;

jil14zs.jpg

jil24en.jpg

And the best part...

jil31qg.jpg

I am pretty much officially broke now but it was well worth it.

Quote:

jil14zs.jpg

Not to be a dick or anything, but am I the only one who thinks this look EXTREMELY MC-Hammerish?

Pockets are very loud; not to mention a 3-button is VERY hard to pull off unless you plan on wearing it with matching pants and a tie.......

I would be curious to see a pic of it on/what you plan on wearing it with! Put me to shame....

icon_smile.gif

Edited by englandmj7 on Jun 17, 2006 at 02:23 PM

Quote:

Went out today and found some great deals

KIF_1235.jpg

I had been looking for these

KIF_1234.jpg

Had never seen these. Great colorway imo

KIF_1233.jpg

Good beaters

--- Original message by dcrevolution40 on Jun 17, 2006 06:55 PM

Nice pick ups. Loooooove the addidas. Tried on the Discs once before and my dogs were barkin.

Quote:
Quote:

jil14zs.jpg

Not to be a dick or anything, but am I the only one who thinks this look EXTREMELY MC-Hammerish?

Pockets are very loud; not to mention a 3-button is VERY hard to pull off unless you plan on wearing it with matching pants and a tie.......

I would be curious to see a pic of it on/what you plan on wearing it with! Put me to shame....

icon_smile.gif

Edited by englandmj7 on Jun 17, 2006 at 02:23 PM

--- Original message by englandmj7 on Jun 17, 2006 02:14 PM

agreed. but then again, i have an affinity for traditional suits, and this is in no way traditional.

Mhi Roll Bag - £30 from Hanon Shop (still going for £85 on dpmhi.com)

315.jpg

Snakeskin Superstars - £40 from the 'Bay (a second pair but they were too cheap to miss)

superstar_vin_blk_snake_9.jpg

Pink Woodwood jumper - £26 from the 'Bay (I'm not sure it'll fit though)

14_1_b.JPG

Emerica Ridgemont Templeton

27251_b.jpg