Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

I have a friend who works at the optometrist, but it shouldn't cost any regular Joe more than, say, twenty bucks to get some new lenses thrown on. They are just tinted plastic though. No UVA, UVB, or polarization type protection. But they're dark as fuck. Which works for me.

Guest Airjamie
Pickups in the past week or so:

Decendents Vans Authentics

Striped hood from this weak skate footwear brand that I de-branded. Clean and simple now. Has a zip removable hood.

Modern Amusement Ivy 1's sunglasses. They came with light green lenses. I had them swapped out and loced up in black.

june06pickups01.jpg

june06pickups02.jpg

june06pickups03.jpg

Ha thats a fallen hoodie right? I have the same one.

Guest Airjamie
Levis Premium Skinner

BRS AirForce1 Jacket

ROGUE x UNION hot off the press from AWOL camp

15p5zth.jpg

Hide that shirt before england breaks one off.

Ok...I might try some of their briefs if they have my size...I stopped by after lunch yesterday and I saw a lot of 3 packs of their tees for $9.99. How are the 2(x)ist briefs vs. say Calvin Klein or Polo ones?

2xist regular briefs are comparable to Calvin Klein. However, 2xist's higher quality pima cotton briefs are very comfortable, if a bit bland in design.

How do you know which is the pima cotton and which is the regular cotton? Will it say pima cotton on the box?

I find that of the products 2(x)ist offers, only the underwear is worth the purchase, albeit at a discounted price.

I didn't like the undershirts because after one wash, it became too short, and the collar was bent out of shape.:mad:

nothing worse than stretched out collars. why can't cyc just sell plain shirts. supreme uses them i guess, and the cut of them will never be topped. that collar will never stretch.

next.........

I NEED FUCKING HELP! Like, rehab help. seriously. after buying like way too much denim in japan anyways....yoox had their 50% off sale last week and I really couldn't pass it up....fuck me, i'm so stupid....

DSC03050-767262.JPG

miu miu flip flops, first flip flops i ever had that came with its own bag

denime XX (i was actually surprised they sold these, cheaper retail here than in japan....add the 50% discount, i couldnt say no.)

DSC03051-761883.JPG

and fucking lastly...Kohzo jeans...non selvedge...color on these are amazing....first time I've seen these in the flesh, price tag is scratched out at 349 EURO! man, I got a deal on these,

DSC03053-723323.JPG

DSC03052-720516.JPG

so like in 10 years, i will have worn all these jeans....