Recent Purchases. . .

CBM

Damn which Marshalls? Jersey Gardens? East Hanover. Ahhh I got scour my Marshalls now cuz those are sweet pickups.

not much in jersey gardens. they have some nb's but size 12 and up. secaucus on rt 3 has a lot of nb's, 3 models of discs and lots of other pumas

me too! mine showed up on tuesday.

I really like them...I was shocked how wide they were, but I wasn't wearing socks so... I really like the vintage look to them...especially the mint scented insoles, and the actual rubber sole of the shoe has that sorta 'imperfect' look to it like it was done by hand (that is probably the wrong way to describe it). Where did you get yours and how much did you end up paying?

both number (n)ine and cloak are having their sales now?

Cloak started like 3 weeks ago.. better hurry. Number (N)ine started today. Oh on the first day of the Cloak sale I was fortunate to talk to Alex Plokhov in the store, cool guy. Yes Asterix, the fit is amazing!

I really like them...I was shocked how wide they were, but I wasn't wearing socks so... I really like the vintage look to them...especially the mint scented insoles, and the actual rubber sole of the shoe has that sorta 'imperfect' look to it like it was done by hand (that is probably the wrong way to describe it). Where did you get yours and how much did you end up paying?

i got mine from steven alan...and you? i believe they were $80.

i like them...super comfy. they look a bit "clunkier" than i had hoped (sole is a bit thicker than i imagined). they still look good, though.

i got mine from steven alan...and you? i believe they were $80.

i like them...super comfy. they look a bit "clunkier" than i had hoped (sole is a bit thicker than i imagined). they still look good, though.

Yes, and I agree also. The sole is a bit clunky in the back but in the front it is slimmer than say Chuck Taylors. Overall I still think they are pretty slim shoes and they look great with skinny jeans!

Came back from HK with a few things this past week:

-Grey overdye APC Hipsters (on sale) because I wanted a jean I could wear this summer and wash sometimes.

-A few APC t-shirts that were on sale

I went into APC with the intention of buying another pair of raw jeans, but there was this incredibly cute girl working there just trying to get me to buy stuff, which I had to comply with. I will do so again in the future.

-Issey Miyake leather flip flops at a pretty good discount

-black Jack Purcells for beaters

-Shanghai Tang jade keychain for the palace key

-about $350 worth of groceries from City'Super and over the counter drugs that I can't buy where I currently live, stocking up for the long winter.

I passed on some other stuff and regret it now; there was a place with all of the Church's shoes for about $180 a piece; I want to go back and get a pair of the tan desert boots and a pair of the full-brogues at that price, for work shoes. Twist had all the Dior Homme t-shirts for about $95, and a couple pairs of DH jeans (not in my size) at reasonable prices too. They're opening DH on Kowloon Park Dr. pretty soon though so I may just end up going there.

locally, I picked up a few basil and mint plants to sit on my windowsill, so my homemade pho is going to be crazy....

Pickups in the past week or so:

Decendents Vans Authentics

Striped hood from this weak skate footwear brand that I de-branded. Clean and simple now. Has a zip removable hood.

Modern Amusement Ivy 1's sunglasses. They came with light green lenses. I had them swapped out and loced up in black.

june06pickups01.jpg

june06pickups02.jpg

june06pickups03.jpg