WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

true.

she has deleted more then half of her posts.. :eek: :)

i noticed that too. :rolleyes:

disillusioned/hem, i've stayed out of this the whole time hoping it would blow over, but you really just make it worse when you reply. just stop. i am still a noob and i am still getting neg repped, but i don't fucking make it worse by PMing the person why or being defensive replying or being really annoying! just chill out for a bit, stop being neurotic and lurk. or contribute something useful. i got a mocking thread made about me too, i like to think i handled it pretty well. you just don't shut up and i've told you that before. i just feel like it goes in one ear and comes out the other.

needs improvement

IMO the tie and the sleeves being too long is the only thing that's "bad". Hem could be a half inch shorter, and maybe wear it belt-less if the pants can swing it.

Guest jmatsu

L1000943.jpg

on top you look like a woman. then i look at your face and you appear to be a man or a woman who just took an abundance of steroids. the cardi/shirt shit looks like something a catholic school girl would wear. are you a woMAN (maybe i'm not looking hard enough, but you look like you got some prepubescent titties...some mosquito bite-ones).

i dunno, maybe you could button that shit or do collars-in? wouldn't really matter cause your stupid golden supras fuck everything up. gross...

Guest jmatsu

at work...Stussy LV

103wuah.jpg

congrats on the shitty job. am i supposed to be impressed? is this how you got it? is it in your contract? what? you gotta get into this position every morning and get deep throatfucked by the entire staff before they clock in? your clothes are like whatever, but your positioning and job are pretty gay in a bad way.

at work...Stussy LV

103wuah.jpg

congrats on the shitty job. am i supposed to be impressed? is this how you got it? is it in your contract? what? you gotta get into this position every morning and get deep throatfucked by the entire staff before they clock in? your clothes are like whatever, but your positioning and job are pretty gay in a bad way.

neek?

jesus

hmm..so can we agree on mail man tan?

or maybe a long bikeride to work in the morning, sun only shines from one side and is down in the evening, or even worse, on the opposite side again burning that same arm. man Neek must be bithced out about the sun.

at work...Stussy LV

103wuah.jpg

Word to that. Riding the jock hard for 30% off, UNDFTD must've cut him off.

or maybe a long bikeride to work in the morning, sun only shines from one side and is down in the evening, or even worse, on the opposite side again burning that same arm. man Neek must be bithced out about the sun.

once upon a summer i walked into town in the morning wearing a singlet and shorts, it took 1.5 hours to get there in the afternoon i walked home, the return trip is uphill and took 2 hours. i was so sunburnt on one side i had to take a week off work as i couldnt wear clothes.

exercise is bad for you