WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Describing oneself as sarcastic has always been a convenient red-flag for me to pigeonhole people.

Not unfairly either.

also "random"

example "i'm random"

i dont know what pigeonholing is, but i pigeon hole the shit out of girls who say that

also "random"

example "i'm random"

i dont know what pigeonholing is, but i pigeon hole the shit out of girls who say that

Dude, amen to that.

"Im random" buys a girl a one-way ticket to Rick and Ted's 24 Hour Pigeonholing depot in my books

also "random"

example "i'm random"

I'm pretty sure we have different ideas of what pigeonholing is.

Mine is correct, but yours is so deliciously degrading...

I'm pretty sure we have different ideas of what pigeonholing is.

Mine is correct, but yours is so deliciously degrading...

"Man I met this chick at the bar last night and she was all 'Teehee I'm so random. Cheese!' so I just randomly pigeon-holed the shit out of her. She loved it."

Guest jmatsu

IMG_2896.jpg

don't like the pants/shoe combination here (looks like lanvin... if so, this ensemble is not worthy). shit is just sloppy (diarrhea). the patterns on the sweater and shirt are fighting eachother for neg rep. is that a necktie? ridiculous.

don't like the pants/shoe combination here (looks like lanvin... if so, this ensemble is not worthy). shit is just sloppy (diarrhea). the patterns on the sweater and shirt are fighting eachother for neg rep. is that a necktie? ridiculous.

there's definitely too much purposeful mismatch of patterns going on here but i think the proportions are nice. if everything was just different shades of grey/blk i would +rep

ArtShowandRandomPics312.jpg

how does this happen

not cuz i have anything against her personally, but just cuz its too easy.

the guys that get crap for wearing 19cM DiOrZ with their thunderthighs cuz its unsightly.

welcome to your female half. the short legs seal the deal.

the guys that get crap for wearing 19cM DiOrZ with their thunderthighs cuz its unsightly.

S'why I don't post on WAYWT. I am one ugly fuck, who needs to step up his game considerably before posting. My first and only WAYWT went over with no rep, + or -. Thank God.

I encourage all people who think their outfit is hot shit to step back and say, "What would Hedi do?"

Remeber all, WAYWT, neg rep, and supertrash are Serious Business, and should be taken at face value, best served with red whine.

Guest jmatsu
ArtShowandRandomPics325.jpg

seriously what the fuck?

the cuffs are wack. bitch is majoring in fashion/whatever and can't even hem pants?

the razor-like ripped sleeve top has gotta go. that shit looks mad sloppy when correlated with the rest. nice try at color-coordinating the shoes and the bracelest...would be grimey if some blood-vag stains soaked through the pants. whatever though...bitch b disillusioned.

Guest jmatsu
I think that's not a bad outfit actually, I like the scarf, and the white pants work out well, which is pretty hard to do..

no those cuffs look wack. they lack sufficient control.

26705035ix8.jpg

seriously what the fuck?

DUM, what do you don't like in this picture ? I find it actually quite cool. Nice constrast between the red and the green. A bit overexposed though.

freecat, that goes in best waywt.

she looks like she a scooby-doo character to me.

I don't like the scarf, or the white pants. they definitely don't work imo, I personally dislike the cut and the cuffing is ugly. her color coordination is so basic, I see that shit on hypebeast.

Guest jmatsu
not ripped: that's a ruffle (hemmed).

that is even worse, cause whoever did that ruffle did a terrible job. they look slashed. sucks.

not ripped: that's a ruffle (hemmed).

The ruffle with that god-awful cuff on the jeans just makes the whole outfit look really, really messy and not in a dressed down, good kind of way. It looks like you're trying to dress nicely but just don't have anything which works.

Guest jmatsu
calm down, everyone.

will sew the white pants (they're relatively new) when i decide what heel height i will mostly wear them with.

who would be stupid enough to wear white pants on their period? some of you little boys seem pretty ignorant and rude.

at least i am not wearing that jacket everyone's wearing today. even if I were wearing it, you guys would still rat me out. :D

can take them in and you can always let them out....didn't you know this, fashion-major?

you. at least with the bloodstains/white pants you could use the fit-excuse of "insanity."

you cares about that jkt? what? you couldn't even afford uniqlo? if you were to wear it with what you are wearing now, of course you'd get hated on. shit wouldn't match. "you guys would still rat me out." dumbass niggette, in america to "rat" or "ratting" someone out is "snitch" on them. if you post a fit, you are ratting on yourself. if someone tells your mom about your sexuality before you "come out of the closet" that would be "ratting you out" or the act of before would be to "rat you out." learn english or die.