WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

2m2hzkk.jpg

no hate to the dude or anything, but am I the only one who believes that tights should be for females only?

TAKE THOSE THINGS OFF. if its shorts then just wear the shorts, if you want longs, then wear longs. there is no in between.

bring back the jinz.

Im glad this was touched upon because I would LOVE to see Worm stop wearing those and start wearing more of what he used to. I remember there was a waywt he did wearing some oversized hoodie, diors(?), and some white hitops, and it looked fucking sick, but I just can't like the new style he has going here, and I accredit it mainly to his legs looking wispy in those tights.

That being said, that one slightly blurred picture of worm during the meetup in that other thread is extremely cool.

I don't see anything bad in relaxed fit of ftb. If I were living in Asia, I'd never ever wear jeans (especially tight jeans!). Jeans are for cold European and North American climates.

you are fucking stupid.

i remember one time in grade 9 this dude was walking along the hall with the hottest girl in school and told her, within my listening distance, i was the ugliest kid he's ever seen in the world. At that moment that shit hurts, nobody can have something like that said to them and it not mattering i don't care how strong you are.

I have a few memories similar to this. I'm sure most people do. People say stupid, mean shit without thinking. It sticks to you, though. I'm glad you're moving past some of that stuff, it's a big step on the trip of becoming a balanced, healthy individual.

As I get older, I find myself dropping the ugly/beautiful or hot/not comparisons and just enjoying how interesting some people are to look at. I'll look at some girls that I know woulda been breaking my neck a few years ago, and I just think, "Wow, she looks so ordinary. Good hair, good makeup, but just ordinary." FTB, I think you've got a fantastic face. I'll be scrolling down WAYWT posts and then I'm stopped, "Whoa, that dude looks cool."

you know...i don't mean to make things so heavy on a Saturday (Friday night for most of you fellas)...but here's a little rant:

Nothing is forever...i probably won't be posting away on online forums for my whole adult life, if even in the next few years at all...but i'm here for now. if there's one thing i hope people take away from my posts and general outlook on style is that: no matter what people say about how funny your clothes fit, how funny you look, how awkward you are...fuck all that shit. it doesn't matter. i see people here dressing to be accepted into some kind of inner clique, for acceptance, or people blanking their face out as soon as someone points out their head is too large. Shit people here telling me i'm ugly and i had a meltdown last summer...that was then. but looking back on it that wasn't the worst...i remember one time in grade 9 this dude was walking along the hall with the hottest girl in school and told her, within my listening distance, i was the ugliest kid he's ever seen in the world. At that moment that shit hurts, nobody can have something like that said to them and it not mattering i don't care how strong you are. That was me then, in 1999, and that was me then, in July 2007. But this is me now telling you...fuck all the miniscule chitter chatter and voices of this world, if YOU yourself believe you are a fucking rock star, you are a fucking rock star. Now get blowed and go fuck a thousand whores...

Fade, dont turn into disillusioned. We love you.

Im glad this was touched upon because I would LOVE to see Worm stop wearing those and start wearing more of what he used to. I remember there was a waywt he did wearing some oversized hoodie, diors(?), and some white hitops, and it looked fucking sick, but I just can't like the new style he has going here, and I accredit it mainly to his legs looking wispy in those tights.

That being said, that one slightly blurred picture of worm during the meetup in that other thread is extremely cool.

don't worry, in 6 months to a year time he will probably jump on the next bandwagon and have a total makeover of his whole closet.

no never. :cool: just saying it would be impossible for fade to turn into me. except if he got a sex change and was shortened up a bit; then he'd look like a more dykey version of me. but let's not think about that, shall we?

my head hurts...

no never. :cool: just saying it would be impossible for fade to turn into me. except if he got a sex change and was shortened up a bit; then he'd look like a more dykey version of me. but let's not think about that, shall we?

does this make sense to anybody?

"we're sorry. this video is no longer available."

oh haha... well I just watched it again before I posted that so she must have just removed it. Probably a good decision on her part, it was pretty punch-yourself-in-the-face worthy.

yo, seriously, didnt you start posting like, 3 days ago

how do you have 49349103093 posts already

its fucking mental

jesus christ

she is a girl, she has 150 posts and manages to have neg rep.

she should be awarded a nobel prize for outstanding achievements in the area of the impossible.

i think sean just gave her that red block.

we all owe you a collective "thank you."

i still haven't neg repped her, i am awaiting for her to give me a reason not to.no need to say that she is failling miserably. neg repped

i still haven't neg repped her, i am awaiting for her to give me a reason not to.no need to say that she is failling miserably. neg repped

thank you. you should be proud, as a member of the asshole community you have executed your duties beautifully.

she is a girl, she has 150 posts and manages to have neg rep.

she should be awarded a nobel prize for outstanding achievements in the area of the impossible.

Red blocks remind her hair. It makes her avatar less painful to see. It's good that she keeps being in the red.