WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

I personally think that if it had to go in a thread, it would be in "best", not in shit talking. The way it is worn slovely make it look, precisely.

oh please enlighten me, mighty style gods...i am not worthy of your tutelage.

i love how the people who talk shit about my style often times tend to be ones who never post pictures themselves. Oh yeah there was that kid dex star who said i looked funny last summer but one time i came across a pic of him .... yeah. that's all i'll say.

haha i finally end up in here once again. All it took was what, 3 days?

by the way, i'd like to see some pictures of what you wear.

I haven't posted in WAYWT for a while, but you're quite welcome to search for posts and look at my old ones, the images are still up for all of them.

i like those pants mainly because he is tall enough to pull them off, i think they look really nice in that fit. my main problem with ftb are his shoulders which are quite weird but that's something not related to his fashion choices, i think he dresses pretty damn good.

i like those pants mainly because he is tall enough to pull them off, i think they look really nice in that fit. my main problem with ftb are his shoulders which are quite weird but that's something not related to his fashion choices, i think he dresses pretty damn good.

yeah yeah my proportions are off and my face looks like jabba the hutt. what else is new?

yeah yeah my proportions are off and my face looks like jabba the hutt. what else is new?

ahah ftb, this was by no means an offense to you, it was more like a compliment. i don't get why you catch hate in here, to me the only thing that looks off is what i believe to be the lack of sports in your life, but your dress perfectly for your body type.

wow, you stylish MOTHERFUCKER. Please teach me how to dress, I will be forever grateful.

oh please enlighten me, mighty style gods...i am not worthy of your tutelage.

i love how the people who talk shit about my style often times tend to be ones who never post pictures themselves. Oh yeah there was that kid dex star who said i looked funny last summer but one time i came across a pic of him .... yeah. that's all i'll say.

See, dude. This is the problem. You're too sensitive about this shit. I don't have to work for fucking PPR to know that a guy with frosted hair in a pucca shell necklace and some flare jeans looks like a tool, do I? Learn to take it in stride. Just because people think the outfit doesn't look great, doesn't mean they need to dress objectively 'amazing' to form an opinion. To 99% of people on the street, you look like just another guy who bought his pants too big.

ftb2 ... i've generaly thought that the proportions are off in yours fits and that you tend to wear things (especially pants) too baggy for your body type (pretty tall and slender, right?). in this one i think the pants look too baggy and the crotch too low and the width of the pants is making your shoulders look extremely narrow.

The jeans and plaid button up you posted the other day i thought fit very nicely and looked really good though.