WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

1- why would you post a waywt of stuff you grabbed rushing out the door? did you suddenly have the spare time to take a picture, upload it, and post?

2- your choice of major may not be the most conducive to your stated life goal.

3- you sound like a loud cunt with a shallow, poorly considered world view.

(ps did you see the oh-so-subtle sarcasm in number 2?)

end rant.

seriously though, how did you piss off this many people in such a short time

RE to #2: You are entirely correct in this analysis. I am a fourth-year college student who has another year ahead of me. (I was undecided for 2 years, hence my needing a 5th year.) At this point it would be foolish to change majors. However, it was not until more recently that I was truly exposed to much of the corruption in parts of the fashion industry. I say "parts" because there are companies out there who are making a sincere effort to do good. However, there are some who do not, and this is what has been eating at me lately.

Guest jmatsu

Resized2.jpg

i finally went through the last couple pages of this thread and came upon this monstrosity. now i know why there are so many asiaphiles here/in the world. i don't know her sexuality, but she looks like a bulldyke . if she ain't already a carpet- muncher she might as well join the team. clothes look civilian-wack via the mall.

that hair is just ridiculous.

Guest jmatsu

However, it was not until more recently that I was truly exposed to much of the corruption in parts of the fashion industry. I say "parts" because there are companies out there who are making a sincere effort to do good. However, there are some who do not, and this is what has been eating at me lately.

bitch, fuck your politics. sweatshops, endangered species used for clothing, and exotic meats make me happy. might makes right.

Disillusioned is either:

a) The best troll sufu has ever seen.

B) Truely a dumb cunt.

I havent decided yet.

How many fucking times can she change her icon to a different, equally terrifying visage? It screams I REALLY REALLY CARE WHAT ALL OF YOU THINK ABOUT ME which is just blood in the water

Believe it or not, I actually get Uma Thurman (particularly in her role of Mia on Pulp Ficiton) every other day.

I don't believe that for a second... surely someone with your ravishing wit and fetching looks must hear this comparison every day. Letting a 24 hour span lapse between someone reinforcing this uncanny observation is just criminal.

RE to #2: You are entirely correct in this analysis. I am a fourth-year college student who has another year ahead of me. (I was undecided for 2 years, hence my needing a 5th year.) At this point it would be foolish to change majors. However, it was not until more recently that I was truly exposed to much of the corruption in parts of the fashion industry. I say "parts" because there are companies out there who are making a sincere effort to do good. However, there are some who do not, and this is what has been eating at me lately.

Space-Cretin knows little of the earthling's way.

Alright, I think we need to stop. We're being really hard on this girl and I'm feeling guilty. She's not ugly and I don't like being manipulative and cruel in trying to give her a complex. We have some real hum-dingers like Mutt, Tiny Face, Skeletor Face and Fag-Fingers whos contributions are always a enough of a kathy lee style trainwreck to provide laughs for pages upon pages mostly because of the fact that they overpay to dress for the internet. On that note, i'd like to see some photoshopping of her.

If it makes you feel any better, your pic reminded me somewhat of a young Reggie Kray......

Google it.

Awesomeness. The name was vaguely familiar but I had forgotten the character behind it. Time to waste a day researching British gangsters.

Guest hossoso
superbobo is one creepy dude looks like he just got done doings some pedo-bear approved activities

quick someone call dateline

The look is called the "Amber Alert". BoO is going to be all over it for next season.