WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i had no idea who it was.... seriously. aron is with what... anything? supreme? i still dont know... ive heard the name around before.

was part of supreme and started aNYthing

now is running off bowery.....somewhat of a mouth piece for LES/downtown NYC artists/cool guys

Aye, if people don't like the outfits, that's up to them. Heck, if you don't like my face, that's fine too. However, a girl shouldn't get called a "cunt," and other derogatory slang for it. That is considered one of the most offensive words in the English language.

smh at this hoe

there, less offensive word substituted

sumapc1.jpg

ya we know you tried to go for the summer look but this just looks fucking G - A - Y like san francisco castro street buttfucked by 30 dudes gay. it would be understandable if someone like chris posted this outfit. well actually no not chris because even a real gay dude won't wear gay pants like that. youre a ugly fucking dude trying to pull off some pretty boy shit, it ain't cutting it pablojose.

damn yall are vicious...

i dunno, she's annoying and not-that-good-looking, but i'd let her suck my dick no questions asked. also, she looks like she can rock the short hair, but she just happened to go to a really shitty salon.

uh? man... that's dakota fanning!!