WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

ftb2 ... i've generaly thought that the proportions are off in yours fits and that you tend to wear things (especially pants) too baggy for your body type (pretty tall and slender, right?). in this one i think the pants look too baggy and the crotch too low and the width of the pants is making your shoulders look extremely narrow.

The jeans and plaid button up you posted the other day i thought fit very nicely and looked really good though.

The man is correct.

Cue 5 more posts of sarcastic defensive remarks

are those really lanvins and dior jeans?

sufutism to the fullest

more importantly..where's MilSpex when you really need him? Supreme and Lavin? kid needs to get schooled!!!

haha you're all entitled to your opinions.

the worst thing i could do for myself is if i listened to any of this criticism and started dressing to look good to you guys.

yes, plz don't (dress for others). i like your fits.

besides...any lump of matter with a medium that connects them to the intranets can pose as a critic.

;)

you know...i don't mean to make things so heavy on a Saturday (Friday night for most of you fellas)...but here's a little rant:

Nothing is forever...i probably won't be posting away on online forums for my whole adult life, if even in the next few years at all...but i'm here for now. if there's one thing i hope people take away from my posts and general outlook on style is that: no matter what people say about how funny your clothes fit, how funny you look, how awkward you are...fuck all that shit. it doesn't matter. i see people here dressing to be accepted into some kind of inner clique, for acceptance, or people blanking their face out as soon as someone points out their head is too large. Shit people here telling me i'm ugly and i had a meltdown last summer...that was then. but looking back on it that wasn't the worst...i remember one time in grade 9 this dude was walking along the hall with the hottest girl in school and told her, within my listening distance, i was the ugliest kid he's ever seen in the world. At that moment that shit hurts, nobody can have something like that said to them and it not mattering i don't care how strong you are. That was me then, in 1999, and that was me then, in July 2007. But this is me now telling you...fuck all the miniscule chitter chatter and voices of this world, if YOU yourself believe you are a fucking rock star, you are a fucking rock star. Now get blowed and go fuck a thousand whores...

you know...i don't mean to make things so heavy on a Saturday (Friday night for most of you fellas)...but here's a little rant:

Nothing is forever...i probably won't be posting away on online forums for my whole adult life, if even in the next few years at all...but i'm here for now. if there's one thing i hope people take away from my posts and general outlook on style is that: no matter what people say about how funny your clothes fit, how funny you look, how awkward you are...fuck all that shit. it doesn't matter. i see people here dressing to be accepted into some kind of inner clique, for acceptance, or people blanking their face out as soon as someone points out their head is too large. Shit people here telling me i'm ugly and i had a meltdown last summer...that was then. but looking back on it that wasn't the worst...i remember one time in grade 9 this dude was walking along the hall with the hottest girl in school and told her, within my listening distance, i was the ugliest kid he's ever seen in the world. At that moment that shit hurts, nobody can have something like that said to them and it not mattering i don't care how strong you are. That was me then, in 1999, and that was me then, in July 2007. But this is me now telling you...fuck all the miniscule chitter chatter and voices of this world, if YOU yourself believe you are a fucking rock star, you are a fucking rock star. Now get blowed and go fuck a thousand whores...

this is how school shootings start.

I am in awe of/crazy scared by ftb. As a corollary, I would like to say that people who get criticism should be willing to listen to it and should make their own judgment. Sometimes I wear something and I realize it doesn't work as well as I thought it did. And if someone happens to calls me out on it, then good for them.

But folks need to stop thinking that they're the ultimate arbiter of style on teh Internets.

a cloassic ftb post... does not belong on shit talking thread unless you're talking about the kind of shit you take after eating one of those expensive gold pills.

24kgoldpillsey9.jpg

Nothing is forever...i probably won't be posting away on online forums for my whole adult life, if even in the next few years at all...but i'm here for now. if there's one thing i hope people take away from my posts and general outlook on style is that: no matter what people say about how funny your clothes fit, how funny you look, how awkward you are...fuck all that shit. it doesn't matter. i see people here dressing to be accepted into some kind of inner clique, for acceptance, or people blanking their face out as soon as someone points out their head is too large. Shit people here telling me i'm ugly and i had a meltdown last summer...that was then.

But this is me now telling you...fuck all the miniscule chitter chatter and voices of this world, if YOU yourself believe you are a fucking rock star, you are a fucking rock star. Now get blowed and go fuck a thousand whores...

Fucken' oath. Except for a few standouts -- who mostly keep quiet anyway -- most opinion on this board is worth fuck all.

2m2hzkk.jpg

no hate to the dude or anything, but am I the only one who believes that tights should be for females only?

TAKE THOSE THINGS OFF. if its shorts then just wear the shorts, if you want longs, then wear longs. there is no in between.

bring back the jinz.

Fucken' oath. Except for a few standouts -- who mostly keep quiet anyway -- most opinion on this board is worth fuck all.

Is this what it's come to? Some pretentious guy returns with his cigar and expensive attire. And after an innocent comment about how his mediocre fit (at best) and money involved in said fit is unproportional, everybody starts humping his chicken breasted dick? Claiming that criticism is superfluous? What is the WAYWT thread for, if not to criticize and give advice to one another? Please get over yourselves.

Why is he suddenly exempt from criticism? Because he has a lot of posts? Or because he can actually afford the brands sufuers beast over?

I'm sure mister-lofty-appearence-and-arrogant-pout is a nice guy in real life and I know for a fact that he has a genuine interest in avant-garde clothing and high end brands, but to claim that he dresses twice as good as the average member of this site is just pure bullshit. He makes Dior 21cm look like any pair of jeans from Jack and Jones worn up the ass and a Yohji top like it's from H&M, and don't tell me "he experiments with proportions fantastically", I've seen Yohji done right, and I'm sorry but that's not it.

But this is me now telling you...fuck all the miniscule chitter chatter and voices of this world, if YOU yourself believe you are a fucking rock star, you are a fucking rock star. Now get blowed and go fuck a thousand whores...

new sig!

10char

hahahahahahaha@poeticjustice's post. Cool to see i got you so worked up....oh well, as i tell myself, can't please 'em all. Carry on....

but honestly, take a look at your post again. The only motivation I can think of for someone to make such a statement against another man he barely knows is jealousy.

ftb, i think if you zipped up the bottom of your hoodie it would look a lot better

you can't do that with this piece...there was no shot of the back, but the front kind of curves into this dark grey tail at the back. If you try to zip up the bottom the piece will bunch up weirdly in a way that's unwearable. and it's not a hoodie, just a v-neck cardigan.