WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Hate to tell you but from the picture they really dont look like anything special.

Don't worry about the haters AgentJ, your $90 polo is way fresher then that gay sailor workwear steez. :cool:

Sigh. K, nevermind. Obviously since Kiya spent $1500 on his outfit I have no right to talk about if I like it or not. It's automatically awesome. Please give me negative -3000 rep points. Thanks.

Dude.. that's a $50 YD crewneck, a pair of jeans from my own store, and a pair of two year old F&B boots. Considering the price level of most things on Sufu i wouldn't say these things are super expensive.

wait are we looking at the same outfit? i see dior hommo top, ironheart (?) jeans and dior hommo shoes

It was a response to what he posted in the Chat version of WAYWT referring to today's post of YD/MisterFreedom/F&B:

Wow, kiya probably payed far out the ass for that outfit, but one could probably build about the same thing for around $180 total.

im confused agentj... several posts ago weren't you defending your outfit based on how much it cost you? and none of us are under the delusion that an outfit's cost has any bearing on its aesthetic merit. please lurk more.

I was never defending my outfit based on how much it cost. That wasnt really the point of that post.

Wow, kiya probably payed far out the ass for that outfit, but one could probably build about the same thing for around $180 total.

I think what is being suggested is that Kiya go and get the knock-off version for much cheaper.... BLACK SCISSORS: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=44183

I was never defending my outfit based on how much it cost. That wasnt really the point of that post.

im curious now, what exactly was the point of telling us your polo cost $90?

EDIT: i just looked a few pages back and saw that ichigo brought up cost. agentj, please disregard ichigo100%, his posts are like donut holes

im curious now, what exactly was the point of telling us your polo cost $90?

EDIT: i just looked a few pages back and saw that ichigo brought up cost. agentj, please disregard ichigo100%, his posts are like donut holes

Thank you for actually taking the time to look at what really happened :)

N00b battle!

I'm not? lol.
I dont understand. Fam0us gives me negative rep for what i'm wearing, yet hes wearing some ill fitting generic button down, some baggy pants, and cheap looking shoes.

Lame.

I'm sorry I am not the type of person that usually criticizes others and I have never even visited this thread.

I am sure he is a nice guy but doctorworm's fits are awful it looks like he is wearing black tights with black shorts over them with bulky white chukkas and some fucking jeremy scott dress it just looks horrible and skating in that shit haha im sorry but the whole thing is ridiculous.

I mean if he wants to attract women or anyone for that matter in the least bit or even be taken seriously he won't be dressed like that.

Sorry Worm you are probably a nice person. I just think your style needs to mature because right now it is kind of a mess.

I'm sorry I am not the type of person that usually criticizes others and I have never even visited this thread.

I am sure he is a nice guy but doctorworm's fits are awful it looks like he is wearing black tights with black shorts over them with bulky white chukkas and some fucking jeremy scott dress it just looks horrible and skating in that shit haha im sorry but the whole thing is ridiculous.

I mean if he wants to attract women or anyone for that matter in the least bit or even be taken seriously he won't be dressed like that.

Sorry Worm you are probably a nice person. I just think your style needs to mature because right now it is kind of a mess.

it is black long johns under shorts.

if you ask me, its not that weird. i would never dress like worm, but i respect what he does cause he can actual pull it off (i could never hah). i generally think his fits are spot on.

he is a very nice person. ive met him. skinnier in person.