WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

they make medical awareness bracelets for old people or people with blood disorders or diabetes etc, etc. those link bracelets that our friend the starfighter has one is the medical awareness bracelet of complete fucking douche bag, i dont think ive ever seen a person wearing one of those who wasn't a douche bag.

srabr9-1.jpg

^^ya

they make medical awareness bracelets for old people or people with blood disorders or diabetes etc, etc. those link bracelets that our friend the starfighter has one is the medical awareness bracelet of complete fucking douche bag, i dont think ive ever seen a person wearing one of those who wasn't a douche bag.

maybe he got the diabeetus

if i have the money, why the fuck shouldnt i use them on my interests?

+ i do actually work and make some money.

ohh, and btw the boots retail at 1200 i think. i paid 850 though. and i love them.

Do you think you will outgrow them? Would be a shame.

Well, clearly nobody in this thread is ready to admit that he'd totally go homo/pedo for beautiful stranger, our controversially dressed male lolita of the moment.

So, you know. Sufusexual tension. And it was let out on muppets.

srabr9-1.jpg

large_brando2.jpg

Yeah. You know what you're talking about.

p.s. get a fucking haircut.