WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

I think the biggest problem here, and I use here with pretentious "air quotes", is that there are too many people who are like you, and I mean that in the nicest way, who started out looking like a huge dork, then got dressed by the internet while still being a huge dork. This still shows through your (and all the other people I'm indirectly talking about) pictures somehow. It's either your skin or your face / hair, but you still look like a nerd to me, only now you're a nerd wearing forum approved clothes. Thus, some people look stiff and unnatural in their clothes, like they haven't been lived in... and they haven't.

so this is pretty much exactly what I just said.

My advice to that guy is to dress in what feels comfy. the worst thing he can do in his situation is look to the more popular opinions of dress found on this forum. Those might be expensive clothes, but you still look like Express circa 2002. Relax a bit, find clothes that make you feel comfortable. Then style it up from there.

3c10d881294992a42077b0azq0.jpg

PS-

The probem here is:

The shirt is too slim and short at the same time for those jeans

I like slim jeans, but these need to look more relaxed. as you wear them more maybe they'll slouch and look more comfy.

The shoes don't work with the jeans and make them look bootcut. The jeans don't even slightly stack and it makes them look very non-casual which is very non-denim period. wear the jeans in, pull them down a tad so you're comfy. find a longer t if you're going to wear it so slim. then this will be fine.

PS-

The probem here is:

The shirt is too slim and short at the same time for those jeans

I like slim jeans, but these need to look more relaxed. as you wear them more maybe they'll slouch and look more comfy.

The shoes don't work with the jeans and make them look bootcut. The jeans don't even slightly stack and it makes them look very non-casual which is very non-denim period. wear the jeans in, pull them down a tad so you're comfy. find a longer t if you're going to wear it so slim. then this will be fine.

since when has this been a legitimate concern in sufuland?

this is a blanket statement for 72.3% of the members here.

He's attempting a slim look and the clothes he wears shows that but his actual body proportions don't let him pull it off. I think dude's saying thicker arms would make his torso not look so huge.

Only nerds try to defend the idea that they aren't nerds. Nerds and people with low self-esteem.

Jesus fucking christ... I had no idea the world of fashion hipsters had so much in common with jock assholes? I feel like I'm watching a hazing. We're mocking nerds and people with low self esteem now? Go fuck yourself.

...and that is the most projected observation I've ever seen.

his fits aren't that bad, i've seen worse out there. but i hate the way he presents himself. grey goose and gq in the pic? thats fucking hurt. and this is a shit talking thread, him coming in here defending his nerdiness is like a wounded sheep walking into a wolf's den. and i use that metaphor lightly, none of these guys are as cool as wolves.

Jesus fucking christ... I had no idea the world of fashion hipsters had so much in common with jock assholes? I feel like I'm watching a hazing. We're mocking nerds and people with low self esteem now? Go fuck yourself.

...and that is the most projected observation I've ever seen.

next time you go to the doctor have him check for bitchassness. I'm seeing some serious symptoms.

next time you go to the doctor have him check for bitchassness. I'm seeing some serious symptoms.

Alright, so I took a deep breath... no idea where that one came from, I really don't even give a fuck. and it was directed specifically at the quoted post.