WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest jmatsu

t8okci.jpg

this jkt is a fucking abomination. it ain't even loud and proud. it's loud and obnoxious. it's like if someone took a shit and the color happened to be an ugly green/blue/white plaid.

t8okci.jpg

this jkt is a fucking abomination. it ain't even loud and proud. it's loud and obnoxious. it's like if someone took a shit and the color happened to be an ugly green/blue/white plaid.

carl can pull that off imo

what specifically do you mean by "pull that off?"

I imagined that picture as I might see someone like that in real life, and I didn't have an urge to punch him.

Look at what people wear, get some key pieces like a good pair of sneakers and in your case, some nice tees. Your fat adidas with red lacing really look awful.

It'll probably be a while before I can consider myself well dressed, but it'd certainly be helpful if this site offered a bit more legitimate criticism than "you suck".

i think he just gave up even looking where to start with criticism.

It'll probably be a while before I can consider myself well dressed, but it'd certainly be helpful if this site offered a bit more legitimate criticism than "you suck".

It would also help if you just sat back and soaked in a bit more style and knowledge before randomly slapping up a WAYWT.

/legitimate crticism