WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Seriously. What's the deal, mrip? (10)

t8okci.jpg

this jkt is a fucking abomination. it ain't even loud and proud. it's loud and obnoxious. it's like if someone took a shit and the color happened to be an ugly green/blue/white plaid.

I rather like it; Carl looks very much like "a nice young man" and he wears clothes that fit that stereotype but choose them well.

are you really datasupa? is this the culmination of your time outside of the trash spent in superdenim? are you going tailgating?

lol that's me, not datasupa. I wore flip flops with that also, it was hot. I'm not going to defend anything about that picture.

Guest jmatsu
That's me, not datasupa, I should have been wearing flip flops but I guess I uploaded the wrong picture. I'm not going to defend anything about that picture, I sure did wear that.

uuhhhh....huh....what??

lol I was viewing my own profile on some urge. So were you. Serendipitous.

I'm not going to be petty to try and find a shitty fit pic of you, you sufu people are so cruel. I'm not upset at all about that picture being here, I posted it with the assumption it would show up here immediately. I was suprised when it didn't show up earlier.

Guest jmatsu

outfit0415_1.jpg

i come back and this is what i get? nigga, i seen preschoolers dressed cooler than you. you just goofy. what? did you have to hem that denim? i guess your tailor fucked up so you had to make shorts. what's up with them ann d's? many niggas own them, but i guess you are big fish in a little pond...that pond being korea. do you not know how to tie shoes? lose the jkt, you aint gothninja, you aint avantgarde-hard, you just a pussy ass rice eater. get off the internet and cook some rice. why not save your money and get a handjob, why don't you??? ...oops alot of your shit b fake, right?

Guest jmatsu

lookbk.jpg

on the realness, i don't like this bitch, but that has nothing to do with this.

seriously this looks fuckin stupid. if you don't own a car or if you drive a piece of shit on wheels、 don't fuckin wear any drivin shoes-like jawns. seriously the facial expression or mistaken confidence just makes this ensemble like 1000 times more irritating, cause shit sucks even more when a nigga is delirious or igonorant to his own wackness. nigga may be born in america and currently residing in japland, but no matter what he does, real heads know that soudune is really a citizen of the united states of <3. nice barrel chest and budlight-beer gut, you puke. nothing worse than a fake balla. you are the reason that gaijin aren't allowed in certain establishments. i say good. anxiously awaiting a wackass response, jerk off. btw your fuckin rinkydink pic of you sitting on your pitcher boybuddy's hips while sakura-watching was almost cute, but not really. seen that shit a billion times. gaijin actin a fool (again).

This is NOT Preppy because :

1) the sleeves are way to long

2) he wears cowboys boots

3) the last button is not "closed" (dunno how to say it in english...)

what the fuck do you know about american prep fashion? you live in france. please don't comment if you don't live in the same town as i do, fairfield county, or selected areas of the north eastern coast of the united states. for real, we stil have the gentlemen's agreement around these parts. madras is a prep staple and shall remain as such, but that does not mean it cannot look good on other people. i like madras, and that jacket is nice, but i don't think it works with the outfit much.

what the fuck do you know about american prep fashion? you live in france. please don't comment if you don't live in the same town as i do, fairfield county, or selected areas of the north eastern coast of the united states. for real, we stil have the gentlemen's agreement around these parts. madras is a prep staple and shall remain as such, but that does not mean it cannot look good on other people. i like madras, and that jacket is nice, but i don't think it works with the outfit much.

to be completely fair, arent a lot of prep brands based in france? isnt that where the whole idea of bourgeoisie sartorial superiority came from?

also, comment on cowboy boots was true. cowboy + prep... horse jockey steez

its like wearing creased slacks with white sneakers. needs more archetype synergy.

to be completely fair, arent a lot of prep brands based in france? isnt that where the whole idea of bourgeoisie sartorial superiority came from?

also, comment on cowboy boots was true. cowboy + prep... horse jockey steez

its like wearing creased slacks with white sneakers. needs more archetype synergy.

doesn't mean they understand the whole concept if they are based there.

american prep must be different from whatever else they have, especially french, because its a completely different concept around hurr.

Guest jmatsu

hey jeep,

hope u r good...

anyway i can't say that i totally 100% understand the "american preppy" aesthetic or whatever, but when i think prep, i think old ralph laren or brookbrothers casual. mayfair white pilgrim families, new england, polo, old fraternities, prep/boarding school uniforms and recreational sailing attire. i agree, that if he lost the jkt, shit wouldn't be as offensive. too me that throw away piece just looks tacky. it conjures images of the late 70's office...not late 70's "retro-cool."

mellowbonsai did bring up a good point. the suit/jkt pretty much started in france. the british totally emulated french leisure attire (not sure how much funkyfrench knows though...), but as i suspect you suspect, it was not considered "prep." basically the argument is one of origin vs. evolution.

I'm posting a lot of pics mostly 'cause I don't get around the computer much very often so here's some stuff from the past few weeks or so...

sufu1.gif

who is this guy? there were a few more pictures of himself that look like theyre from other websites, with equally dubious printed jawns. dude beasted on supreme and vis hard in his waywts before this parade of confusion, what happened?

From Yesterday

stuffforsale196.jpg

that belt needs to die, all of the shoes in that picture look some teva x reebok x assassins garbage, throw it all in a fire

first one...

yesterday...

outdoors...

ute-17-april.jpg

indoors...

i dont know what anime character this is, but its it looks like some sort of robot? either way, its boyish rendering is a ghastly thing to behold.

your scarf makes me feel like rifling through disillusioned's closet to find something less embarrassing for you to wear. its hard to tell from such a small picture, but the bag doesnt look promising either. take your hello kitty toy collection and go back to gaia online.