WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

Guest jmatsu
disillusioned means "the condition or fact of being disenchanted."

not whatever you said, jeepster. ;)

plus, what is so wrong with looking eastern european since i, in fact, am? is that some crime against humanity? oh wait, let me get more surgery so i can look, say, like you jeepster, which a mediocre-looking white guy. woo!

he said that you look like an eastern block hooker. everyone knows that the quality of prostitutes from the euro-radioactive wastelands suck (no pun).

while looking as such is no a crime against humanity, it is def not easy on the eyes, something to brag about, nor does it cause the slightest stir in the loins of most adult industry conesseiurs.

i've read some of your posts and seen some of your fits. you look, dress, and (unsuprisingly) say the most ridiculous of things. the way you carry yourself and speak is irritating. many chinamen and esl sufu members even speak better english than you.

in your homeland (whereever the fuck it is you crawled out from your mother's filth) doing such maybe acceptable, but here yourare less than a clown. over there you may seem cool in your pathetic clothes, with your ridiculous looks, and mongoloid grunts, but no one here takes you people seriously. i.e. peole here don't go to mcdonalds for banquets or wedding receptions.

....oh and i imagine you smell like rotting cabbages.

WHY SO SERIOUS?

CAUSE I AM A MEDIOCRE LOOKIN WHITE GUY

but there is no reason to subjugate the rest of the voiceless (in relaity, the extremely vocal) masses of the internet to your unmatched crying-baby inducing visage. we don't care about your menial boring life, thats what livejournal and other parts of the blogosphere are for. but here on sueprfuture, we look to weed out potential genetic defects in the gene pool of the internet - you are one of them. your trite, insincere, and almost mentally incapacited posts and posting abilities can only lead to me writing things like these. i am a mediocre looking white guy, but i am also a nice person, but once in a great while, someone comes along that makes me want to go out and start a fight. your simple existence on this message board makes me so angry because you think your so goddamn witty and interesting that you need to have the masses embrace you. well heres a newsflash: tits or gtfo, cause otherwise, you're always gonna be that eastern block hooker who's snoopin the iron curtain that is sufu, look for some hj's to put that e-peen to green. when that day comes, i'll stop posting.

Wow, so you've explained why you dont like Disillusioned. What about your hatred for me? You post in every thread I make on /fa/, you respond to every post I make on SuFu with insults, and you even go out of your way to talk shit about my picture. Is it that bad? Why so much hate?

WHY SO SERIOUS?

CAUSE I AM A MEDIOCRE LOOKIN WHITE GUY

but there is no reason to subjugate the rest of the voiceless (in relaity, the extremely vocal) masses of the internet to your unmatched crying-baby inducing visage. we don't care about your menial boring life, thats what livejournal and other parts of the blogosphere are for. but here on sueprfuture, we look to weed out potential genetic defects in the gene pool of the internet - you are one of them. your trite, insincere, and almost mentally incapacited posts and posting abilities can only lead to me writing things like these. i am a mediocre looking white guy, but i am also a nice person, but once in a great while, someone comes along that makes me want to go out and start a fight. your simple existence on this message board makes me so angry because you think your so goddamn witty and interesting that you need to have the masses embrace you. well heres a newsflash: tits or gtfo, cause otherwise, you're always gonna be that eastern block hooker who's snoopin the iron curtain that is sufu, look for some hj's to put that e-peen to green. when that day comes, i'll stop posting.

hmm. blog much?

Wow, so you've explained why you dont like Disillusioned. What about your hatred for me? You post in every thread I make on /fa/, you respond to every post I make on SuFu with insults, and you even go out of your way to talk shit about my picture. Is it that bad? Why so much hate?

ok. i don't do 4chan. i said this in chat edition thread. but first off lets analyze this moment in genius internet fashion history:

to start off, you post on the fashion section of 4chan. that in itself is a contradiction. there can't be anything worthwhile or meaningful derived from the internet's trashbin. and while 4chan is hilarious and full of strange wonderment, and perhaps jesus might be lurkin somewhere in there posting some lolicon .png's, i can't fathom why you would subject yourself to the ridicule of some of the internet's dumbest and most haneous offenders.

secondly, its too easy man. you dress like a freshman year guido fresh outta the middle school in eastern jersey. by all means, it can work within the context of your life - if you are happy with it, go4it, but honestly, when you bring you waywt's to the table on sufu without actual learning anything from "constructive criticism" that was offered originally, its hard not to revert to the age old need to son a body.

i originally, much like the situation with Eastern Block (see below quote), offered constructive advice that would better you. true, i am a mediocre dresser, but it does not mean i haven't taken the time, even in my short tenure on sufu to glean some sort of greater understanding in composing an outfit as well as understanding why certain things work and certain things do not. for future reference - you are allowed to shit talk about anyone, even if you are in awe of them, and you could throw one of my old waywt's in if you want, because lord knows they're mediocre.

alas, my words are probably wasted. so to recap: i am not the /fa/ poster that is buggin you. i have an idea of who it might be, but i aint no snitch. also, learn to take criticism and improve from it. don't try and justify things when you can't even come to terms with others insulting you - i.e. WHY SO SERIOUS?

hmm. blog much?

nah. just internet forums for me.

this is rudimentary knowledge avaliable to all denizens of the internet.

in short, no.

blogosphere

ok. i don't do 4chan. i said this in chat edition thread. but first off lets analyze this moment in genius internet fashion history:

to start off, you post on the fashion section of 4chan. that in itself is a contradiction. there can't be anything worthwhile or meaningful derived from the internet's trashbin. and while 4chan is hilarious and full of strange wonderment, and perhaps jesus might be lurkin somewhere in there posting some lolicon .png's, i can't fathom why you would subject yourself to the ridicule of some of the internet's dumbest and most haneous offenders.

secondly, its too easy man. you dress like a freshman year guido fresh outta the middle school in eastern jersey. by all means, it can work within the context of your life - if you are happy with it, go4it, but honestly, when you bring you waywt's to the table on sufu without actual learning anything from "constructive criticism" that was offered originally, its hard not to revert to the age old need to son a body.

i originally, much like the situation with Eastern Block (see below quote), offered constructive advice that would better you. true, i am a mediocre dresser, but it does not mean i haven't taken the time, even in my short tenure on sufu to glean some sort of greater understanding in composing an outfit as well as understanding why certain things work and certain things do not. for future reference - you are allowed to shit talk about anyone, even if you are in awe of them, and you could throw one of my old waywt's in if you want, because lord knows they're mediocre.

alas, my words are probably wasted. so to recap: i am not the /fa/ poster that is buggin you. i have an idea of who it might be, but i aint no snitch. also, learn to take criticism and improve from it. don't try and justify things when you can't even come to terms with others insulting you - i.e. WHY SO SERIOUS?

nah. just internet forums for me.

blogosphere

Fair enough. I'm sorry if I came off as a stubborn guido who isnt going to listen to anyone. I agree, /fa/ is kind of a shithole, but I like how I am able to get comments from a wide range of people (basement dwellers, 40 year old basement dwellers, 8 year old soon-to-be basement dwellers)

As for the guido, is it just because of my unbuttoned shirt? I am willing to listen, but I cant remember you giving me any honest advice before. My apologies for forgetting :(

If you have any suggestions I'd be glad to hear them. I'm just trying not to make enemies for no reason. It seemed to me that you have been targeting me in particular and I just wanted to find out why.

Fair enough. I'm sorry if I came off as a stubborn guido who isnt going to listen to anyone. I agree, /fa/ is kind of a shithole, but I like how I am able to get comments from a wide range of people (basement dwellers, 40 year old basement dwellers, 8 year old soon-to-be basement dwellers)

As for the guido, is it just because of my unbuttoned shirt? I am willing to listen, but I cant remember you giving me any honest advice before. My apologies for forgetting :(

If you have any suggestions I'd be glad to hear them. I'm just trying not to make enemies for no reason. It seemed to me that you have been targeting me in particular and I just wanted to find out why.

im targetting you because you make yourself a target with your inane questions and lack of actual learning while you've been on sufu.

its guido from the neck down because it looks like you're rocking an express buttondown with the cuffs unbuttoned, but sleeves all the way down, which is ugly. the hem on the shirt falls too far on the pants, it would look better if you even tucked it in, or possibly just wore a different shirt.

your shoes are stupid. if you're trying to go for an older look with them i'd just go to a thrift store and try and find some wingtips. it works for 1/2 of sufu thus far (please reference sean_'s thrift cops and store bought oxfords, they are something to behold if you ask me). the way the jeans fall of them does not give you silhouette a nice shape, and the stance doesn't do anything to help that fact.

you just need to find a look that works for you. my shit aint nearly perfect, and i doubt it will ever be, but if you learn anything from sufu, its that if you just watch certain threads, you can learn a lot. i.e. find the best parts of waywt and find clothes that you like, ask questions, send pm's, learn, etc. etc.

fuck i hate playing teacher. cause then i feel bad for hating. but not really.

im targetting you because you make yourself a target with your inane questions and lack of actual learning while you've been on sufu.

its guido from the neck down because it looks like you're rocking an express buttondown with the cuffs unbuttoned, but sleeves all the way down, which is ugly. the hem on the shirt falls too far on the pants, it would look better if you even tucked it in, or possibly just wore a different shirt.

your shoes are stupid. if you're trying to go for an older look with them i'd just go to a thrift store and try and find some wingtips. it works for 1/2 of sufu thus far (please reference sean_'s thrift cops and store bought oxfords, they are something to behold if you ask me). the way the jeans fall of them does not give you silhouette a nice shape, and the stance doesn't do anything to help that fact.

you just need to find a look that works for you. my shit aint nearly perfect, and i doubt it will ever be, but if you learn anything from sufu, its that if you just watch certain threads, you can learn a lot. i.e. find the best parts of waywt and find clothes that you like, ask questions, send pm's, learn, etc. etc.

fuck i hate playing teacher. cause then i feel bad for hating. but not really.

Thanks for the suggestions :)

I have the cuffs buttoned on my shirt, dont know what thats all aout.

I'll look around for some wingtips and hem my jeans (I usually wear them folded in, but I like to rock them stacked some days), although I dont think these boots look THAT bad. I know, the pose is ridiculous, I'm sorry. heh.

AgentJ may be the first poster since dark to get an orange tip

i feel bad for the nigga though because disilluisioned deserves it alot more.

at least AgentJ is humble and presumably doesnt smell like rotting cabbages

AgentJ may be the first poster since dark to get an orange tip

i feel bad for the nigga though because disilluisioned deserves it alot more.

at least AgentJ is humble and presumably doesnt smell like rotting cabbages

fo sho.

kid just needs to learn

hopefully we don't have another ed09nb9sadkasdasdas on our hands.

Eastern Block smells like 4 day old borsch. ripe and stale at the same time.

I take a three hour nap and all this shit goes down? Fuck, man. AgentJ, I'm not gonna rag on you for anything, because jeep has done it before me and better than I possibly could. The only advice I will offer is to stop posting WAYWTs and start absorbing knowledge. And if you must ask a question, don't do it with a WAYWT; ask a question and throw a question mark at the end of it like the rest of us.

I'm tired of talking about disillusioned. Previous level.

Also, the Statue of Liberty is gonna get ate-in' when Hali gets here. I have heard that his appetite is nothing less than voracious.

Jeep, I love you, but I swear to god you keep ragging on eastern europe and I will go so Vlad the Impaler on you when I grace your shores this weekend.

i've never before encountered eastern europe "racism" until jeep started talking. and my does he talk. :eek:

I agree, /fa/ is kind of a shithole, but I like how I am able to get comments from a wide range of people (basement dwellers, 40 year old basement dwellers, 8 year old soon-to-be basement dwellers)

yeah, i'm on your /fa/, sage-ing your threads (especially today, wow you were on a roll... that was the best shirtless pic to rebuff the internet ive seen since syc).

but thats only because you deserved it. you were being a trollfag, you admitted to trolling, so your threads get sage'd to oblivion. and not just by me. im sure jskidder was the one who reposted those played shops with dis's face.

have you ever paused and considered why you elicit so much hate from so many different places? it's not only your style, but much more so your attitude, which stinks to high hell.

when you ask for advice, it's bad form to give a person feedback about the advice they give, positive or negative. shut up and listen, sort out the good from the bad, and walk away. don't feel like you have to respond to everyone, you come off as desperate.

you forget that the internet at large always has the last say. no exceptions.

in addition to what jeepster already told you, you just need to change it up a little. have you considered a regular t-shirt? how about a blazer + tie to go with your shirt? a belt to go with your boots? maybe a pair of sneakers?

youve posted more or less the same thing for your last 5 some waywts, which gives people the impression that their advice isn't quite reaching you.

he said that you look like an eastern block hooker. everyone knows that the quality of prostitutes from the euro-radioactive wastelands suck (no pun).

To my knowledge most of the genuinely hot hookers in Amsterdam are from the Eastern Bloc... admittedly, so are most of the ugly ones unless you're in the market for blacks or asians.

The fact that it's a $100 shirt has nothing to do with it. The monetary value of an item figures into, but doesn't determine its stylistic and personal value. I can't be the only one who gets irritated when money comes up in shit talking here. And I'm not talking about the folks who genuinely look bad in expensive clothing (i.e. early Hedior, misterpretender). doctorworm looks comfortable and interesting, and that's enough for me.
I don't know where people are getting their swagger radar guns from but he doesn't seem to be lacking. Recalibrate or something. He seems like a goofy yet thoughtful kid. I think BW and CP fit nicely with that.

No, no, NO. I've said this before and I'll say it again. Worm lacks confidence in how he dresses. That fit was one that I actually liked more than his others, though I still don't approve of his confused mediocrity even if it is less mediocre than a lot of the horse shit that I see poisoning our well as of late. He's on the right track yet far from home base, but he's getting better. He still doesn't look confident and he certainly doesn't have swagger. I don't know how the crap Tiny Face can determine swagger from said picture. Maybe if he had a bigger face with bigger eyes he might have bigger luck.

Rule #1: Flip flops only with shorts.

Rule #2: Shorts only on beach.

Rule #3: Be hella steezy and you may get away with breaking rule #2.

The flip-flop hate is silly and seems to be old-fashioned. If you wanna wear flip flops with pants, go ahead. Men can show their floppy feet and flop'a-flopadoo all over your nigga's jew.

Jeep, I love you, but I swear to god you keep ragging on eastern europe and I will go so Vlad the Impaler on you when I grace your shores this weekend.
i've never before encountered eastern europe "racism" until jeep started talking. and my does he talk. :eek:

lolz

-i am lithuanian and romanian on my mothers side

-and irish-lithuanian and scottish on my fathers

(how the hell do you think im so fucking tall)

i've got the eastern block covered myself.

but that does not mean i cannot flame someone who looks like a stand-in from a late mid-80's vhs bootleg copy of Eastern Block Comrade Rape Time, Vol. II

hali, i'll avoid the city if its really bugging you that much.

nah

lolz

-i am lithuanian and romanian on my mothers side

-and irish-lithuanian and scottish on my fathers

(how the hell do you think im so fucking tall)

i've got the eastern block covered myself.

but that does not mean i cannot flame someone who looks like a stand-in from a late mid-80's vhs bootleg copy of Eastern Block Comrade Rape Time, Vol. II

hali, i'll avoid the city if its really bugging you that much.

nah

i admire your ability to be able to squeeze into every post of yours a way to mention that you are tall.