WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

why do you continue to come home everyday and post on this website??

for the same reasons you do, maybe? my own reasons include clothes, entertainment, knowledge, laughs.

where is the "stupid questions" thread when i need it?

Why? Because we both have (What looks to be) raw denim jeans? yeah ok.

No, you doof...because your lips and your jaw line and your nose and the creases on the sides of your nose and your hair and your body types and your taste in clothing and the way you try to defend obvious things...you want me to continue?

No, you doof...because your lips and your jaw line and your nose and the creases on the sides of your nose and your hair and your body types and your taste in clothing and the way you try to defend obvious things...you want me to continue?

I honestly dont see it except for the creases on the side of my nose. Doesnt everyone have those creases?

You suffer from what we call "bitchassness". Stop trying to defend yourself and take your licks like a man. The best rebuke you can possibly offer is an improved WAYWT pic and posting comments that display a lack of wit or style won't get you anywhere.

And no neg rep because I'm the patron fucking saint of forgiveness.

^

I am glad to contribute to your peen of many colors.

I dont get it. I'm never going to get my rep up because of people like you. People on here insult me, I defend myself without insulting them back, and yet you jump in and neg rep me for no apparent reason. Thank you.

reputation_neg.gifreputation_neg.gifreputation_neg.gifreputation_neg.gifreputation_neg.gif

Look familiar?

Chowder%27s%2Bpenis.jpg

Negged for not negging

+rep for negging for not negging...

shit... all you gotta do AgentJ is stop buying different colors of the same fucking express button up, cop a couple decent t shirts and a pair of converse/vans and not try to pose while taking your pictures.

As for your rep, that shits pretty fucked already... I'd say your best bet is trying to get people to neg you because they like you and make up some story about red/orange being your favorite color

oh and... neg rep

Stroke that peen you rep loving lemming.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not about to defend AgentJ but seriously... I thought this was a shit talking thread. Whre are the skills? All I see is a few big dogs who spit out some pretty wiked thrash and a bunch of pretend-to-be's that nod their thick fucking skulls in the background and toss rep around. Yep, you know which one you are.

shit... all you gotta do AgentJ is stop buying different colors of the same fucking express button up, cop a couple decent t shirts and a pair of converse/vans and not try to pose while taking your pictures.

As for your rep, that shits pretty fucked already... I'd say your best bet is trying to get people to neg you because they like you and make up some story about red/orange being your favorite color

oh and... neg rep

Thanks for the suggestions. I will work on getting some nice t-shirts. As for shoes, I really dont like converses or vans, they just dont match my style. Another person on here recommeded me some oxfords, which I'm currently looking in to. As for posing, sorry, hehe.

Yeah my rep is pretty much fucked, oh well.

shut the fuck up Ispy... the only posts I've ever seen from you are hating on people talking shit, protecting those that everyone is talking shit about, and something about your fucking dogs...

if all you care about is animals and being nice, gtfo of supertrash and go to a zoo or something... bitch

Stroke that peen you rep loving lemming.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not about to defend AgentJ but seriously... I thought this was a shit talking thread. Whre are the skills? All I see is a few big dogs who spit out some pretty wiked thrash and a bunch of pretend-to-be's that nod their thick fucking skulls in the background and toss rep around. Yep, you know which one you are.

im guilty of being one of the "big dogs who spit out some shit" but couldnt agree more about the dick-riding shit talkers.

I honestly dont see it except for the creases on the side of my nose. Doesnt everyone have those creases?

Yeah, everybody has those. I've noticed that on homosexuals they tend to be more defined and look like somebody who is sniffing another man's fart. You have those, but I've seen worse. People without them however, are ugly. That's because they've got plain, boring faces. Tiny Face's only large facial characteristic is his fag-flares, so be thankful that you're not Tiny Face.

Speaking of faggotry, who the hell said it was alright to establish a pecking order in the shit talking thread? We're all trash here, none lower than the other. Bottom feeders are we. Keep yourselves in check before you try to play the big dick, because there isn't one.

Guest jmatsu
yall could hate, but dissillusion's new jeans are prob he best cop to date

you mean the best shit she copped/owns? they weren't totally hideous, but hardly anything to write home about. i dunno, maybe that shit is a hot commodity in her native country like how levis once was in russia. no one really hated on them, but i have never personally liked that wesc shit. i think people hated on her overall combined ensemble and shitty personality. ...and HER FACE.

def not writing home.

I just hate how self absorbed she/ her post are. They reak of "need dicking"

i am curious as to how i am any more self-absorbed than the average sufu denizen.

a jeepster-length response is preferable.

do eastern block hookers shave their cooch?

while i was in prague i promised my dad i would take a day trip to germany to check it out, dont know why he cared so much. while going there, i was looking out of the bus window, and we passed hella whorehouses, with almost naked chicks standing next to the road. they were all dancing, but not in a seductive way it looked like they were dancing for warmth.

so i would have to deduce (i didnt pick one up i was traveling alone and was too worried about getting robbed) that they are shaved, cause winter bush would have kept them warmer, while shaved is a bit cold

I dont get it. I'm never going to get my rep up because of people like you. People on here insult me, I defend myself without insulting them back, and yet you jump in and neg rep me for no apparent reason. Thank you.

i think the reason is because you care and you take to heart what people say on here. i am not saying that is in and of itself a bad thing, but you have to remember that half of the people on here are probably in high school or have the mentality of high schoolers. i hated high school because people mostly had their heads up their asses. once you get out into the real world, you realize that you don't have to look/act like a clone of everyone else to be accepted.

people make fun of my face, which has so much titanium in it that it would set off a metal detector. do i care? no, because the $60,000 has already been spent, and i am not getting more surgery. no one knows what i've been through, and they don't deserve to know. they call me a hooker, which i also don't care about because i know i am not. that is all that matters to me.

don't be molded by what people say of you. cultivate your "real life." i have a very satisfying job, good grades, a social life, and next year i will be put in charge of a good number of people. if i walked around day to day pandering to immature people, do you think i would get anywhere? don't be the reject that sufu wants to you be.

people put others down because they themselves feel out of control and want something to lord over. kids are getting rejected from college left and right, maybe their social lives suck, or maybe their family lives are bad. or maybe they have it all together. either way, they want control, and if you let them control you, you're giving them what they want.

i know i will probably get made fun of for this little speech, and of course some people will be quick to disagree with me, but hey, what have i to lose?