WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i am curious as to how i am any more self-absorbed than the average sufu denizen.

a jeepster-length response is preferable.

the fact that you're constantly asking people abotu YOURSELF is why i think you are selfabsorbed. Its pretty obvious that you actually enjoy listening ot people talk about you. you enjoy knowing that people talk about you, just so you can reply and talk about yourself some more.

I dont know if you were some attention deprived kid who was ignored by your mother and father growing up but you jus sound like you're constantly looking for the opporrtunity to talk about yourself.

the fact that you're constantly asking people abotu YOURSELF is why i think you are selfabsorbed. Its pretty obvious that you actually enjoy listening ot people talk about you. you enjoy knowing that people talk about you, just so you can reply and talk about yourself some more.

I dont know if you were some attention deprived kid who was ignored by your mother and father growing up but you jus sound like you're constantly looking for the opporrtunity to talk about yourself.

a lot of people on sufu talk about themselves. the random thoughts thread, the superconfessional, the waywt threads all involve people discussing their lives. a lot of people ask questions to see what others think. i am not sure why people hang on my every word, ready with bated breath to pick apart and criticize what i say. in fact, whitney i think missed the entire point. i was trying to tell agentj what i really think. it didn't take me that long to type because the thoughts were already there.

You say you don't care yet you type all this out.

please look in the mirror. if your precious superfuture didn't mean so much to you, then why would you take the time to care about what i post, what i say; anything?

the fact is, you would rather criticize others to make yourself look good than be criticized yourself. the way i see it, you pretend like you're everyone's friend, but behind their backs neg-rep them.

i think the reason is because you care and you take to heart what people say on here. i am not saying that is in and of itself a bad thing, but you have to remember that half of the people on here are probably in high school or have the mentality of high schoolers. i hated high school because people mostly had their heads up their asses. once you get out into the real world, you realize that you don't have to look/act like a clone of everyone else to be accepted.

people make fun of my face, which has so much titanium in it that it would set off a metal detector. do i care? no, because the $60,000 has already been spent, and i am not getting more surgery. no one knows what i've been through, and they don't deserve to know. they call me a hooker, which i also don't care about because i know i am not. that is all that matters to me.

don't be molded by what people say of you. cultivate your "real life." i have a very satisfying job, good grades, a social life, and next year i will be put in charge of a good number of people. if i walked around day to day pandering to immature people, do you think i would get anywhere? don't be the reject that sufu wants to you be.

people put others down because they themselves feel out of control and want something to lord over. kids are getting rejected from college left and right, maybe their social lives suck, or maybe their family lives are bad. or maybe they have it all together. either way, they want control, and if you let them control you, you're giving them what they want.

i know i will probably get made fun of for this little speech, and of course some people will be quick to disagree with me, but hey, what have i to lose?

Please make it stop. :(

no one cares about your pathetic life, your titanium faced background, what you went through, how you feel on this very day, write a fucking letter. sign up for a fucking blog, i hear blogspot and wordpress are good, they're all the rage in new york.

then please stop making my face the subject of any future posts.

No I didn't.

You seem like you were "trying" to give agentj advice but you turned it around back to talking about yourself.

Again.

You accuse him of caring and taking shit to heart but judging by how you ended your post there you care about what others think too. Even more if you ask me.

No I didn't.

You seem like you were "trying" to give agentj advice but you turned it around back to talking about yourself.

Again.

You accuse him of caring and taking shit to heart but judging by how you ended your post there you care about what others think too. Even more if you ask me.

nearly everyone talks about themselves or things that pertain to them on here. hypocrites. :P

next person who talks to disillusioned is homosexual!

truth. don't talk to me. stfu in my general direction. you will be doing me a favor.

edit: i am starting to sound like ftb2.

sure we talk about ourselves, but no one makes it quite as irritating and banal as you often make it sound

dismalfuture: someone who talks about himself a lot, but whose self-deprecating and bitter prose is framed with a kind of jaded, retrospective wisdom that elevates rote autobiography into allegoric vignette

mrip: often types in all caps, speaks entirely in slang, posts while drunk, provides pictures for the imaginitively disinclined

i'd go on but someones liable to call me out for reacharound

people make fun of my face, which has so much titanium in it that it would set off a metal detector. do i care? no, because the $60,000 has already been spent, and i am not getting more surgery.

Totally devoid of any kind of malicious baiting, I would really like to know why you have titanium in your face. And, as a follow up question, does it give you any of special powers one typically associates with cybernetic enhancement(flame-breath, telescopic vision, etc.)

then please stop making my face the subject of any future posts.
Totally devoid of any kind of malicious baiting, I would really like to know why you have titanium in your face. And, as a follow up question, does it give you any of special powers one typically associates with cybernetic enhancement(flame-breath, telescopic vision, etc.)

more importantly, special powers...that of say...Wolverine?!

botched standard procedure @ age 8; hit w/baseball @13;@ 21 had it all realigned. visually, not much has changed, but the function of my bite is def. better; lower half of face is numb on the surface but some pain in my lower jawbone still. i've posted this somewhere before, so it's rehash, but there's your answer.

it's really not a big deal to me unless people make bad comments about my face...not gonna lie, i get a bit antsy because i've had to sacrifice a lot college-wise, time-wise, and my parents have spent thousands of dollars, so while i realize i have a polarizing face, i'd rather people not make comments on it. once in a while i do meet people who've had similar operations.

basically my only superpower is i can bite my own lip until it bleeds and not feel it.

truth. don't talk to me. stfu in my general direction. you will be doing me a favor.

did you get that memo?!?

ya, you got the memo, and you understand the policy. The problem is we can't forget it just one time. Please take care of it so it won't be a problem anymore...

Mmmm ya... Its just that we aren't talking to disillusioned anymore in hopes that she will somehow disappear. If you could go ahead and try to remember that from now on, that'd be great, all right!

fuck I love Office Space!