WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

No way, Bobby Flay is a hack. If you want to eat "Southwestern" everything, then be my guest. "Southwestern" chocolate chip cookies? "Southwestern" waffles? What the fuck? Get outa here....

As far as The food Network goes, Mario Batali FTW. Hands down. And he's not even on anymore unless it's an episode of Iron Chef. The Food Network is fucking wack anyway. They throw cash at the chefs who "Dumb it Down". Rachel Ray anybody?

Michael Ruhlman writes a good culinary related blog if anyone cares. David Lebovitz too. And The Pour is worth a read.

This post could use a little bit of heat. Lemme show you this great pepper that will really add some spice....

hey, i was thinking about getting skulls as my next denim purchase when i sell my other jeans (check sig). the 50-10 6x6. But in all of your collexctive expert opinions, would they be too slim for me making me look stupid and too tall/skinny?

untitled.jpg

obedient sons

julian red

gucci

looks like an alright guy. not a bad dresser. but fuck man, you look like you have a broom stick up your ass, just stiff as a board in every shot. relaxxxx homie, its a camera not a handgun

my ex tries to cope with his disorder by using illicit drugs + alcohol, but has always has this goofy doped-up grin on his face, even if he is standing stock still. He is also like the guy in the pic because he dresses well and could for all intents and purposes be a model if he knew how to pose. Too many parallels. *freaks*

can you please make a thread where you just talk to yourself and leave the rest of the internets alone?.. sorry its my dyke haircut talking

looks like an alright guy. not a bad dresser. but fuck man, you look like you have a broom stick up your ass, just stiff as a board in every shot. relaxxxx homie, its a camera not a handgun

whoa whoa whoa don't hate

ryan's awesome in real life

ps, he didn't look like he had anything up his ass today

please shut the fuck up. do you have to respond to every goddamn post?

maybe if you contribute something of value and people will stop fucking with you, jesus.

if you have nothing of value to contribute, i suggest shutting the fuck up and lurking for awhile before posting so damn much. you're already at 127 posts? get the fuck off the internet!

p.s. please don't pm me again.