WAYWT shit talking thread

cheep

i think what i find most strange about it is the rolled up shorts partnered with gold shoes. the shape and size of his legs doesnt help the appearance.

the shorts and shirt/jacket look fine together. the gold shoes do not. it looks like it was made for mincing and maybe that is just not me?

if i find something not to my liking should i just lie or be truthful? this critique is not directed at polio, just what i felt apon seeing what he was wearing.

...if i find something not to my liking should i just lie or be truthful?...

Be thruthful! That's what separates our waywt from all the others.

But when people dissagree you should be able to voice what you don't like... (not directed at you in particular).

No point in hating/shit talking for the sake of it.

i think what i find most strange about it is the rolled up shorts partnered with gold shoes. the shape and size of his legs doesnt help the appearance.

the shorts and shirt/jacket look fine together. the gold shoes do not. it looks like it was made for mincing and maybe that is just not me?

if i find something not to my liking should i just lie or be truthful? this critique is not directed at polio, just what i felt apon seeing what he was wearing.

I was made for mincing.

it means... when you wear tighter jeans you look like you have good legs,, was curious to see if you ever showed them off,, and curious as to how a time traveling train driver type would make shorts look fashion

I'm assuming Mr.Duck's legs are much furrier, yes?

why dont (more) guys wax their legs??

most of the men i know keep their legs smoother than i do,, looks so much better

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu, what are you like 5'4"? id put my money on sound dune any second of the day. you are the epitome of a keyboard warrior. stfu

hollaforadolla,

no.

in case your simpleton mind didn't follow, the grunt was referring to an internet "shit talking battle" or whatever. wtf is a keyboard warrior? am i? is this a bad thing?

i googled "generic man" to find the sneakers and i fuckin got your pic. once again your puto ass is being passed around like currency.

Guest jmatsu
I'll see what I can do re: shorts, but just for you ok.

And the waxing part, that won't really work as it would look odd with the rest of my body, I don't have asian body hair to begin with you know....

(here be winking emoticon)

cd,

alittle off sub, but it depends on the asian ethnicity. some asians b hairy some b looking prepubescent (not sayin one is better than the other).

HA

and this dude posted ME in shittalking

sure as hell deserved to be here too, come have a jaegerbomb and think things over bra

jmatsu, what are you like 5'4"? id put my money on sound dune any second of the day. you are the epitome of a keyboard warrior. stfu

Seems pretty even.

Well sound dune has brawn, not much brains since he doesnt know what passive aggressive means, or what a mullet is.

Jmatsu while not as physically imposing seems like a dirty fighter. Like I can picture an eye gouge or shoving a pen into the ear type move.

It's just a suggestion. Personally, I would wear a wider pant if I wanted to wear them over those boots like that but whatever. I just think it looks sorta odd because the cords are so tapered and the boots are so big and rounded.

taken in stride, i do agree, the discords do make the boots apear more rounded and large, but i dont think this will change much if they were tucked in just imo. But i still like this fit overall. Perhaps i feel it would be better discussed in chat rather than shit talk. But again it might bother you, so cool..

yeh but i do like those discords

that is all