inazuma festival general thread

Chicken

Ahhhh.... Kiya and Mister Samurai. I have always wondered why selfedge doesn't sell Samurai. I thought they did at one time, but no more huh? Anybody know what happened there?

Ahhhh.... Kiya and Mister Samurai. I have always wondered why selfedge doesn't sell Samurai. I thought they did at one time, but no more huh? Anybody know what happened there?

wondred that too, cuz when you go on the website and click webstore, its a picture of samurai's top button...

fucking serious

No, what was serious was his wallet chain which was the spinal bones from the same animal. And to top it off, it had eaten through his jeans in a perfect curve where it lays against the side of his thigh.

this thread is too much to take in at one time. that croc-head wallet is surreal

I would have to agree. I just red the whole thing since I just recently became aware of the yearly gathering by Lightning. Way too much to handle. Had to step away. Already thinking about buying ticket to Japan next year. Gotta slow down...

really, if they still organise this event in 2011, im going for sure.

great pickups pwing, is that a buzz rickson chino? any fit pics?

Edmond x Kiya, a long time in the making.

_MG_0930.jpg

You guys look so happy to be together.