inazuma festival general thread

Chicken

• 5 months later...
planning on doing a trip to Japan on the first week of August. Does anyone know when the Inazuma festival 2008 will be held?

They're saying it'll be in October.. more info in two weeks.

Is there any official website regarding this event for 2008

Not yet....

• 1 month later...
its always interesting to see how all the japanese cats that get "rode" on sufu dont wear their denim all crotch-tight to get great whiskers and combs,etc. note to self...

I have noticed alot of the people who wear the really really tight jeans dont get half as many creases as the relaxed fit denim. I dont know where everyone got the idea tight jeans get more creases, you can easily tell the looser fitting denim get more just by looking at them. I also noticed most people there wear there pants alot higher, and Ive also noticed alot of people on sufu sag with tight jeans

• 1 month later...

Here's some bits of info...

The festival is on October 26th, Sunday in Odaiba.

Odaiba: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odaiba

Self Edge and Wild Child shirts will be sold at the Flat Head booth... Japanese rock bands will play.. denim will be fondled...

The denim elite will be staying here from friday till monday:

http://www.daynice-hotel.com

im most def a denim fondler, unashamedly. the other day i got turned down for a gig@ a store thats best denim is wack, so to make myself feel better i went to a friends store to fondle some #1evisu denim. felt better instantly...

Dear Sirs:

I really need to go for this rare occasion, could you inform me where is it going to be located. I will be arriving at Tokyo International Airport, how to get there (Inazuma) by train, bus or what. I need to carefully plan for this trip. I wish somebody could tell me all the details so I can make the trip easy.

Visa on arrival will the most suitable for this trip.

I'll be there with the Self Edge crew and will be selling some rare and even some unreleased Self Edge products at a booth...

Odaiba, hell yeah.

Dear Sirs:

I really need to go for this rare occasion, could you inform me where is it going to be located. I will be arriving at Tokyo International Airport, how to get there (Inazuma) by train, bus or what. I need to carefully plan for this trip. I wish somebody could tell me all the details so I can make the trip easy.

Visa on arrival will the most suitable for this trip.

get the Airport Limousine(its just a regular bus) to your hotel or nearest stop and a taxi from there to your hotel. Drop of your luggage and just get on the subway for Odaiba.

There are a lot of lines, but pick up a map and ask the people working there.

Youll probably have to transfer lines a few times.

i cant decide if i should wear jeans or my warehouse overall/suit.

• 3 weeks later...
was pretty good, worth going down there - some nice bargains to be had (just a shame i've gone into spending cutback mode).

Did you come by our booth?

Did we meet?

The opening of the flood gates of people at exactly 10am this morning...

These were the ones that camped out to be first to get in..

i5iKu5KydTw

Did you come by our booth?

Did we meet?

yeah didn't see you at the booth, there was just a lady there i think.

vid is pretty funny - i was surprised when i got there around 11.30 and saw a massive line snaking around the parking side. hmmm i'm guessing a lot of the better stuff had already been snapped up by then?