shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

-Moms who bring their monkey kids to the post office and they scream non stop because they want a teddy bear on the wall, and they dont just slap their kids

-Tipping

- When you're taking a piss and you want to spit into the urinal but you misjudge the velocity of your spit and it ends up on your cock

i hate

-going to class and having your time wasted by a teacher that shouldn't be one...

- how cyclists ALWAYS have the advantage when you're driving a car

- fat people, don't eat that much

- how some people on the internet have a huge fucking attitude and then when you meet them they're nerds covered in disgusting acne with glasses

- goths/emo kids, just kill yourself and get it over with

- portugese/italian/german soccer, fucking cheaters

- living in holland

- how i always have to explain that in holland you have a significant political party called: Party for Animals, god i hate this country

- how about a million people voted for the SP (communists) last election

- dumb people

- maroccan/turkish gangs in the city

- the weather in holland in general

- people who think they are very '' deep'' and meaningfull and try to let that be known to everyone whenever the opportunity presents itself

- ugly sluts

- hot shy/passive girls

- exams

- religion

- people very into religion

- people that think that because they hate on bush they have to defend fucking terrorists

- fucking terrorists

- government employees, so *^((%^%^**&^7 incompetent

- french people pretending not to understand english

- traffic jams

- wasting time on messageboards while i should be studying and enjoying it...

- people that call the police when your dog and his/her dog have a fight

- people wearing hoodies that say : punk's not dead

- people with fur-collared coats thinking they're from the ghetto

- people hating on pete doherty for being a drug addict while never having listened to his music

- when you miss the last bus

- biking drunk

- not remembering who you made out with the night before

- passing out and then have people do stupid fucked up drunk shit to you and taking pictures of it

- people that are wasted at noon

- camping

- rich kids acting like tough street kids with there bought by daddy car

- girls going through a '' slut'' '' phase'' and then later on denying it all

- people that absolutely have no clue whatsoever how to dress

- racists

- homophobic people

- people sueing southpark because they lack a sense of humor

- a woman who got 3 million dollars in a lawsuit in the us because the tag on her microwave didn't say: do not put pets in here and she put here cat in and it died

- communists

- eco terrorists

- hippies

i'll think of more later....

I hate how theirs this fat, deaf filipino bitch leaning on my table. Sign languaging to her friend thats sitting next to me, its shaking the whole fuckign table and It's hard to even type or look at the monitor. What a fucking bitch, the prof./lab assistants bitch at when we talk but these fat asian girls are throwing gang signs and laughing hella fucking loud. :(

i hate:

-people going the speed limit

-how hap manages to get 100 e-hummers every time he posts those pretentious poses and ugly outfits

-how i hate getting to bed, and then consequently waking up, its like a lose lose situation

if i never had to sleep, id be set

i hate

-going to class and having your time wasted by a teacher that shouldn't be one...

- how cyclists ALWAYS have the advantage when you're driving a car

- fat people, don't eat that much

- how some people on the internet have a huge fucking attitude and then when you meet them they're nerds covered in disgusting acne with glasses

- goths/emo kids, just kill yourself and get it over with

- portugese/italian/german soccer, fucking cheaters

- living in holland

- how i always have to explain that in holland you have a significant political party called: Party for Animals, god i hate this country

- how about a million people voted for the SP (communists) last election

- dumb people

- maroccan/turkish gangs in the city

- the weather in holland in general

- people who think they are very '' deep'' and meaningfull and try to let that be known to everyone whenever the opportunity presents itself

- ugly sluts

- hot shy/passive girls

- exams

- religion

- people very into religion

- people that think that because they hate on bush they have to defend fucking terrorists

- fucking terrorists

- government employees, so *^((%^%^**&^7 incompetent

- french people pretending not to understand english

- traffic jams

- wasting time on messageboards while i should be studying and enjoying it...

- people that call the police when your dog and his/her dog have a fight

- people wearing hoodies that say : punk's not dead

- people with fur-collared coats thinking they're from the ghetto

- people hating on pete doherty for being a drug addict while never having listened to his music

- when you miss the last bus

- biking drunk

- not remembering who you made out with the night before

- passing out and then have people do stupid fucked up drunk shit to you and taking pictures of it

- people that are wasted at noon

- camping

- rich kids acting like tough street kids with there bought by daddy car

- girls going through a '' slut'' '' phase'' and then later on denying it all

- people that absolutely have no clue whatsoever how to dress

- racists

- homophobic people

- people sueing southpark because they lack a sense of humor

- a woman who got 3 million dollars in a lawsuit in the us because the tag on her microwave didn't say: do not put pets in here and she put here cat in and it died

- communists

- eco terrorists

- hippies

i'll think of more later....

When people complain a ton about where they live and don't move.

+1

sounds like the entire 18-30 crowd in louisville KY

hate:

- people that listen to reggaeton with headpones where you can just hear the snare hits on the train or anywhere i can hear it.

love:

- biking drunk

Although I'm pretty sure someone else has already said it, I hate comments like this:

p.s havent any of you 'what do you look like smoking a cigarette' dudes realise the dangers of 'lung ca**er'??

that look for models went out with 'noah and his ark' bro's...fix up quick smart..

Some of you guys photograph yourselves smoking, is that because you think it contributes to your look, or are you just smoking constantly?

I'm pretty sure with all fucking pedantic lliterature being thrown in our faces, the consequences. I know what I'm doing. Fuck all of you preachy thetruth.com assholes.

• 4 weeks later...
yeah problem being i'm 18 and in last year of high school.......

but applying to uni in london, uk so i hope i'm moving there soon

london won't make you any happier, this place is a stress-ridden hellhole full of horrible people.

you can only enjoy life if you're happy in the first place, it has nothing to do with surroundings. otherwise you'll just burn out.

How many times have you moved from country to country? I have twice and it's not exactly easy, fyi.

And just to clarify, I hate people who talk about shit they know nothing about.

you can only enjoy life if you're happy in the first place, it has nothing to do with surroundings. otherwise you'll just burn out.

Can't say I agree. Some people are just incompatible with certain cities/countries.

When you've been looking for a parking lot for half an hour, and ure driving along and you suddenly see an empty lot. Oh my god! Its a miracle, you do a wide turn and prepare to turn in when BAM! Theres a fucking miata there

i want a mini cooper,because of these kind of incidents. specially trying to find parking in the city (s.f)!

When you've been looking for a parking lot for half an hour, and ure driving along and you suddenly see an empty lot. Oh my god! Its a miracle, you do a wide turn and prepare to turn in when BAM! Theres a fucking miata there

i want a mini cooper,because of these kind of incidents. specially trying to find parking in the city (s.f)!

This is one reason why I drive a Honda Jazz in the City, it is so easy to park and maneuver unlike my SUV. But bigger cars for comfort is a plus. :o

I hate being sick. :(