shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i hate that in two more hours, just when i'm ready to leave work, 50 more douche-holes like these guys will make it impossible to walk down the sidewalk and get to my bus stop:

lineup.jpg

get a fucking job. sneakers are not this important, i promise.

Is that fool on the left with the military IVs cooking on a portable grill?

When you're listening to music loudly and you mistake sounds in the song for your phone or other ringing devices and you go and check them and realize you're an idiot.

When you're listening to music really loud in your car and a horn honks and you freak out cuz you think someone's honking at you/you're doing something wrong and its actually in the song and you're stupid again.

When you're listening to music really loud in your car and a horn honks and you freak out cuz you think someone's honking at you/you're doing something wrong and its actually in the song and you're stupid again.

I can't think of many songs where a horn honks distinctly enough that I would mistake it for a car.

I hate listening to the dialing tone on my computer really loud for no reason whatsoever and then think that my phone rang.

i hate mindless young "punk-rock-liberal" hate on everything kids these days. kids that always talk abotu how anything that has to do with Bush is "retarded" etc etc. Don't get me wrong, i consider myself politically and socially liberal but it seems like its the cool thing these days to just mindlessly hate on Bush without knowing what the fuck is goign on.

i hate mindless young "punk-rock-liberal" hate on everything kids these days. kids that always talk abotu how anything that has to do with Bush is "retarded" etc etc. Don't get me wrong, i consider myself politically and socially liberal but it seems like its the cool thing these days to just mindlessly hate on Bush without knowing what the fuck is goign on.

Damn dude, welcome to 4 years ago.

And you live in the Northwest...

Dwell much under a rock or something?

i hate the way hap and bizzy post before or after one another EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME in the waywt

WORD, i feel the same