shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Carl, you are on a whole 'nother level. it's like you knew I was going to automatically check my supertalk. damn.

edit: can't find the particular thread you're talking about after doing searches for "topicstyle" and "topic style", but this doesn't mean I'm secretly asking you to undertake the duties

haha I was planning on posting a pic on topicstyle tomorrow morning. I'm in on the invasion.

EDIT:

Thanks Servo :) It was a good read. Hap rules!

well topicstyle would be a useless endeavor because they have already opened theyre minds thanks to cult, cmf, and chard.

we have to find another one.

thanks serv.

i forgot to mention that it actually took place at topicstyle.

although im pretty sure there was some sort of thread about it here...maybe cheap or cult will stumble in here and remember

it all happened in the good old unofficial chat room (r.i.p)

i hate that i miss that chatroom

even more i hate that i miss asstricks

I just found out about the existence of topicstyle through what you guys posted...my mind is spinning. I must've been living in a cave. I can understand frat bros wearing it 24-7, but there is an internet community devoted to that look? And hardcore Asian (Amiercan - different story in Japan where lots of people jock AF) members who support a brand that continuously discriminates Asians in their catalogs? bananas

next time I see someone AFed out....I will have to fight the urge to go up and ask 'bra, are you a topicstyle member?'