shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

im not entirely perceptive concerning the other asian ethnicities, but i think that filipinos are becoming more receptive of the gay peeps. i talk with my aunts/uncles/parents who are all 1st gen immigrants, although of at least 25 years or so. i dont detect any squeamishness when we discuss my flamboyantly gay cousins back home. i told them about a friends coworker who is probably like a 2nd cousin of theirs and that hes really effeminate and that didnt bug them at all. maybe its cause of the prevalence of the gay culture in the philippines. again i dont know how gay the other asian gays can get, but i really just wanted to show everyone this link:

http://www.myspace.com/bryanboy

more can be found at bryanboy.com

and i believe itd be hard to find guys not into cars, videogames, or money (as a means of buying new denim of course). who gives a shit about stocks and fuck school.

I am so guilty of overusing the ellipses. sometimes I am just too lazy to properly structure a paragraph and they make for an easy transition from one thought to another. sorry :o

p.s. I had to fight my urge, many times, to use ellipses all through that. no lie.

Sometimes I add ellipses to my ellipses... it's like it's my way of saying "ummm" when I'm online.

i hate it when you're trying to copy and paste something without using the keyboard, so you highlight it with your mouse, right click and select copy, then you highlight what you want to replace, right click, and accidentally press copy.