shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

contrived as fuck family get-togethers/ holiday celebrations.

i dont know, nor do i consider half the people there my family, those that i do i still am not the slightest bit close to, and my immediate family has been in shambles since i was 5, stop fucking lying to yourselves and let me be.

contrived as fuck family get-togethers/ holiday celebrations.

i dont know, nor do i consider half the people there my family, those that i do i still am not the slightest bit close to, and my immediate family has been in shambles since i was 5, stop fucking lying to yourselves and let me be.

ugh

going to germany to see my family for 5 days tomorrow

a bunch of uncultured right-leaning narrow-minded unsuccessful idiots that basically my part of the family as much as we hate them

my mom and my dad are the only good things to ever come out of their families

i hate christmas season

a random list in no particular order:

stupid micro-managing bosses who hate their lives and their wives so much that they take on every contract then overwork you just so as not to have to go home

cockroaches

fennel seeds

spaced out overly religious people who want to talk to you

frenemies

people who can't control themselves when drinking

people who act like they know you

slow snow removal in the hood

miserable people who work customer service. like, smile, b**ch. it's your job.

people who work in high-end fashion/sneaker stores who are so gassed up and act like they f*cking design the shit. relax b**ch, you sell shoes.

overpriced vintage.

salespeople in stores who tell me that something looks great even on me though its not even the right size and then admit that it "might be a bit too big" when i say it is

the fact that laptop batteries get weaker by the day (went from 4 hours to 2 in 18 months)

having a cold neck (i dont understand how anyone could ever not wear a scarf when its cold)

dancing with a cute girl who is too fucking dumb to have any rhythm whatsoever. come on, at least get 4/4 right...

asking people that i havent talked to in ages for a favor

losing a book when im near the climax and having to wait for a new copy to arrive from amazon

a random list in no particular order:

stupid micro-managing bosses who hate their lives and their wives so much that they take on every contract then overwork you just so as not to have to go home

cockroaches

fennel seeds

spaced out overly religious people who want to talk to you

frenemies

people who can't control themselves when drinking

people who act like they know you

slow snow removal in the hood

miserable people who work customer service. like, smile, b**ch. it's your job.

people who work in high-end fashion/sneaker stores who are so gassed up and act like they f*cking design the shit. relax b**ch, you sell shoes.

overpriced vintage.

OMFG I think I lubb you .. agreed on all points especially the last two which were hilariously true .. superfuturistic humor to 3xl in fact ...

EXCEPTION to me would be the people who cant control themselves when they drink .. cause .. um ... I cannot well I can but I go well above and beyond my limit as long as I trust who im with to get me home safe ..

frenemies are fun to fuck with .. without spellign < it out to them " inside disrepeck/jokes"

WTF do fennel seeds effect or impact in your life or anyone else's really ..

Work.

Making about $1 below minimum wage.

Trough-style urinals.

People who go out to eat already in bad moods.

People who try to be bad-ass.

Comedies that can be described as Outrageous!

Reproduction.

Common belief systems.

Idolization.

Trashy people.

Annoyance.

Anxiety.

Deviated septums.

Falling on my left knee when skating.

The cold.

Suspense.

Mass production.

I need to learn to accept the bad with the good.

*Edit: Banks

making $1 below minimum wage is illegal. tell your employer to recognize.

trough style urinals just mean you're afraid of someone looking at your junk.

this is a trough style urinal and is the coolest thing i've ever pissed in. its a pane of glass, half frosted that leans up to a 2 way mirror looking out into the building lobby.

3098318225_15328229eb.jpg

this is a trough style urinal and is the coolest thing i've ever pissed in. its a pane of glass, half frosted that leans up to a 2 way mirror looking out into the building lobby.

3098318225_15328229eb.jpg

"hey man whats up"

"not much just taking some shots of a sweet urinal"

I know I'm going to today, they've been getting away with it because the tips are hard to keep track of.

I get pee-shy around places that have trough-style urinals (usually mobs of large drunk bro's).

OMFG I think I lubb you .. agreed on all points especially the last two which were hilariously true .. superfuturistic humor to 3xl in fact ...

EXCEPTION to me would be the people who cant control themselves when they drink .. cause .. um ... I cannot well I can but I go well above and beyond my limit as long as I trust who im with to get me home safe ..

frenemies are fun to fuck with .. without spellign < it out to them " inside disrepeck/jokes"

WTF do fennel seeds effect or impact in your life or anyone else's really ..

LOL fennel seeds are just nasty. they ruin a perfectly good loaf of bread, but you only ever realize this when you already got home from the grocery store and done put the damn toast in your mouth.

ALLLLLLLLLRRRIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHTTTTTT

1. F'ing idiots working at retailers thinking they're the shit. No dipshit, you're not fucking superior to other people because you work at some "overpriced" retailers. Just because you make 10-12 bucks an hour working at gucci doesn't mean you're better than people who comes in and not buying anything. FUCK YOU.

2. Soccer moms on the phone in their big ass SUV, driving like they own the road. Get the fuck off the road.

3. These "hype beasts" with their printed hoody, skinny sagged jeans with some dunks. No you little bitch, you don't look fucking good.

4. Fat girls wearing tight clothes. Need I say more? I don't care, you don't look good, PERIOD.

5. F'ing FOBs wearing expensive ass shit, thinking they look so fucking good with what they bought with daddy's money. Just because you throw up with name brand shit all over you doesn't make it look good.

It's about what fits you, not what everyone else wears.

6. Dumb bitches working at retailers. You don't understand the concept of how economy runs. You don't understand that consumer supports the retailers, not the other way around. Too bad you can't understand the simple concept.

7. Young black kids complaining about slavery, racism, and equality. yo FUCK that, you don't even know the history to complain about it. You act all obnoxious and "show pride" in groups and start calling out "white people" COME ON. as another minority, that's all BS. Some peoople just ask for bullshit.

ok, that's it for now...

Work.

Making about $1 below minimum wage.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/04/nyregion/04saigon.html?_r=1

Attorney General Andrew M. Cuomo announced the arrests of the Ngets, who have been locked in a two-year battle with 36 deliverymen that has included calls for a boycott, picketing in front of their restaurants and a judge’s order for them to pay $4.6 million for wage violations.

^it deletes for a while after editting but then it reappears..eh..nothing here surprises me anymore..

I hate people who hold me responsible for something I had no control over. this cashier accidently rung up a sale under my name instead of this girl and it's $298 (not much). after the transaction the girl comes up to me and tells me I owe her a 298$ sale cos of the cashier's mistake. she said it so like "you owe me a $298, one unit sale cos so and so rung it up under you"

and there's no commission :rolleyes: