shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

jane you got it good

new years is ALWAYS disappointing if you go to a party

the only way to avoid this is to have a good time with friends and just maybe go to a party later or whatever but not make it part of your 100% plan

this man speaks truth.

coolest people i know always just get together for dinner at a nice restaurant for NYE. thats exactly what i did this year... had some good food w/ my girl, went home and ate fancy chocolate, drank cheap bubbly and watched the ball drop.

yeah new year's eve is always disappointing. except if it's your only party of the year.

i've had so much good parties lately that i think it's going to be disappointing... and my friends aren't even in town ...

f'rilla. the halloween party i threw at my apt this year ran circles around anything i've ever done on NYE.

more words to the list:

• fierce (when used in that stupid diva context)

• adding -ista to anything. i heard someone call themselves a recessionista last night. shut the fuck up.

i cringe whenever i hear someone refer to themselves or anyone as a recessionista. holy shit. SON I BEEN BROKE AND FLY FOR MAD LONG. MHMM DAS RIGHT. EATIN AT DINERS INSTEAD OF REAL RESTAURANTS MHMM DAS RIGHT. COPPIN DEALS ON EBAY MHMM THAS RIGHT. COPPIN CHEAP JAWNS AT JCREW MHMM DAS RIGHT. IT AINT NO GAME SON IT'S LIFE NOT A BUZZ WORD THAT NY MAGAZINE CAN WRITE A FRONT PAGE ARTICLE ON AND THEN MENTION THE FAB SALES ON TSE CASHMERE DOWN TO 225 FROM 350 U MUST BY NOW ONLY RETARDS WILL PASS IT UP MHMM DAS RIGHT.

there was another "OMG I"M PO BUT FIERCE AND FAAAAABYYUUUULUTHHHH" term i heard a few days ago that ended in "ista". equally if not more cringeworthy than recessionisa. i'll be sure to post when it comes to me

Hate asian girls who will automatically go into cute voice mode the sec their bf is around even though they are way too old for that shit.

I die a little more everytime this happens. Sometimes they make those voices for no reason other then to annoy you. I can feel my blood pressure begin to rise when this happens.

I die a little more everytime this happens. Sometimes they make those voices for no reason other then to annoy you. I can feel my blood pressure begin to rise when this happens.

well then you would hate to know some of the people i know. anime lovers as i call them, do that all the time! but you learn to deal with it

Seeing pictures of shoes and clothes on eBay that make me think "WOW, I love the tint/colour!" then realizing the item is listed as "Black" or "gray" and that what I loved was simply a lighting/photo issue. Wish these people learned a thing or two about colour balance/white balance.

I hate SSENSE.COM and their shitty customer service.

I ordered a pair of slacks for my friend and they're supposed to take 2-3 days to process the order. it's been over a week and it hasn't been processed. I've called twice and was told it would ship the next day but hasn't. I've emailed and they don't reply.

Has anybody here ever dealt with them?

This

But before this happens she basically dates and then after three months tells you she has had a boyfriend the whole time. And then later she tells you they broke up, and acts all interested again.

its only been 2 weeks lol.

i found out from a friend