shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Schadenfreude...always triumphs over friendships. Especially when the involved parties are no longer young and the gaps get wider and wider.

I've seen a few situations where I'm pretty sure the friendship still holds because one party needs their "friend" to give them validation someone is worse off in life than them. Meh I'm sure this shit is pretty common...

that isn't shadenfreude, it is nemesis. schadenfreude would be if his friends were happy at his misfortune.

i hate white guys with azn gfs..

/racist.

Man you must be angry as hell all the time.

I'm totally over the phenomenon but I run into tons of couples where it's pretty much generic kinda corny white dude + really average asian chick and the relationship has no spark at all. The white dude is hanging on to the asian chick because "yea I'm dating an asian chick" and the asian chick refuses to break up with the white guy because she knows he's about an 8 and she's a realistically a 6.

i hate white guys with azn gfs..

/racist.

I have this really deep seated resentment against this. Unless I'm like good friends with the white dude, I always seem to auto-not like these kinds of dudes/chicks. Shit, hating this is racist huh?

Shit I think I have like one of those self conscious people-stealing-our-women thing. I know this is wrong.

Guest No Handclaps Please

bitches that wont stop texting. yah you're great but shit i've been texting you all fucking day and i don't have anything left to say. if you ask me what i'm doing, i'm going to respond "chillin," again.

i hate close minded cheerleaders. today in class this cheerleader was talking to my friend and asked about his sandwhich and said "Dont you asian people eat spam?"

Next time you slap that bitch in the face, then say "yes" with a can of spam in your hand.

that isn't shadenfreude, it is nemesis. schadenfreude would be if his friends were happy at his misfortune.

do you really think my good fortune is undeserved? i worked very hard to get where I'm at, and continue to do so. i've gone through tough times myself, but never did i ever hate on someone else's happiness

Guest No Handclaps Please
When college forces you to buy their stupid customized whatever textbook, which you can't get anywhere else, then next semester they switch textbooks and then you can't sell it or get anything back for it.

paid $520 for books at the beginning of the semester. they bought back all but two and i got a massive $62

wahhhh