shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

_h43MTwLxvE

I stumbled upon this and came to the conclusion that Ebert's review is just completely mindless. Why did these guys have a show? What separates their very surface analysis of cinema from that of even the most casual moviegoers?

I'm sorry, but I just don't understand why they're apparently relevant...

they're not, he's dead.

myself. for ruining everything over one person who never even cared about me. i miss 3 monthes ago, i'd give up all the jawns in the world for a way to undo everything.

yes. what i would like to know is how many of your 77 posts were about this girl. i don't think i've read one besides your waywt.

how long are you keeping the microwave on for? its not like it takes 45 minutes to cook shit.

well when you're playing on xbox and you start to lagg horribly, eventually you disconnect from the game. that usually happens when the microwave is running for 2 minutes or more...

negative. heels or not, id venture to say 3/4 of women are bad drivers

dude, its not even like scary dangerous highway shit, that i can deal with, but were going to dinner right? friday night, place is packed, (first off all if its lookin' like you have to strain your neck to see over the stearing wheel adjust yah mothafuckin seat ok?) anyway, theres like five parking lot areas in this outside mall sorta things right? girl goes down one lane of cars in one of the parking areas, packed, then skips around and continues to do this at like all five places, slowly getting farther and farther from the restaurant an' im like BISH WHAT THE FUCK YOU REALIZE WE PROLLY MISSED HELLA SPOTS THAT PEOPLE MOVED FROM RIGHT NEXT TO THE PLACE CAUSE YOU' SKIPPIN AROUND ALL CARE FREE? WHAT THE FUCK WE GOT A RESERVATION TO KEEP. this whole time shes on and off the gas and brakes. WHAT THE FUCK?! this is the thing pretty much all girls i mind riding with have in common, YOU KNOW HOW TO COAST? SHIT I THOUGHT YOU FEMALES WERE GENTLE? (another female friend is even worse than her, and even worse than THAT once shes stoned, my god this gurl goes gas, break, gas, break on the mothafuckin' empty highway with 10 car lengths between us and those in front of us) anywho then shes in the middle of the fucking road, and going too fast for a parking lot so she gotta mash on the breaks extra hard and try not to hit the car coming towards us every time she goes to turn down another aisle jarring me back and forth, side to side. just that unnecessary movement of my torso like a god damn joy stick when i should rather be sitting back in my seat can drive a boy CRAZE naw mean? shit..

also I hate gucci mane

how you gon' hate gucci? look at this bitch, hes looks ballin'

3219460942_94da6a6960_o.jpg

I hate when the bitchass-ed-stars across the universe align to form a mega dildo, reminiscent of the Nautilus but 1000 times larger, then proceeds to fucks my school life, a metaphorical 12 year old white boy, in the ass for the half the day, physically and verbally abusing him the whole while, then comes back for more sodomy that night before the festering wounds can heal

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I hate when the bitchass-ed-stars across the universe align to form a mega dildo, reminiscent of the Nautilus but 1000 times larger, then proceeds to fucks my school life, a metaphorical 12 year old white boy, in the ass for the half the day, physically and verbally abusing him the whole while, then comes back for more sodomy that night before the festering wounds can heal

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

DUDE WTF! LOL

i hate my new manager, she is such a fucking bitch.

i was talking to the assistant manager today and she was telling me that the new one was brought in to 'clean house.' shes has fired 2 people already this week, and i was told that two of my friends and myself actually are next on her radar. i know i have been planning to quit for about a month now but i want to leave on my terms and not hers.

girls you've slept with recently starting off a phone convo with the words "i'm pregnant", your whole life flashes before your eyes. You rue the day where you go from jawn copping to diaper copping, thankfully it's not mine