shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

The goddamn people upstairs are fucking stomping elephants and random furniture movers, and the assholes downstairs think they're indie rock stars (including the keffi).

Not to mention the esl students across the hall who smoke in their suite, but leave the fucking door open, stinking up the hall.

I hate people. :mad:

I wish, I wish, I wish I had some +rep left. I have experienced all of these things and (perhaps unsurprisingly) they left me with the same general world outlook you have typed above.

To clarify; I hate selfish, incosiderate, thoughtless, stupid fucking people.

When old people pull out in front of you then go like 15mph under the speed limit.

Actually I pretty much hate driving in general not only are the roads full of retards but you get raped by gas, insurance, repairs, etc...

When old people pull out in front of you then go like 15mph under the speed limit.

Actually I pretty much hate driving in general not only are the roads full of retards but you get raped by gas, insurance, repairs, etc...

its even worse when your grandparents are driving you and they dont know they're going slow, people go around you and give you bad looks, really embarrassing

i am not the biggest fan of marathon phone chats, but this -

if I could never talk on the phone again my life would improve drastically.

worries me a bit. for a young man such as yourself, becoming avoidant like this is not the most desirable path to trek in your personal development.

that said, i think the world would be a better place with no mobile phones.

i fucking hate the intrusion of mobile phone use into public transport; trains, buses. do people honestly not know how fucking loud they speak or how much they are irritating other passengers?

i love the attitude to mobile phones in japan. pull that shit out for a call on a train or bus and get stared down for being rude.*

i think that would work well in most countries.

*texting is fine.