shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i hate walking through sketchy neighbourhood to get to my friends

i hate goodbye parties

i hate when a girl i know for like 2 weeks cries when she comes back to her country wtf we didn't even do shit.

That sufu´s activity is down 1000%. Even SF is faster now. One WYWT per hour, come and sufu, wtf.

wheres yours, huh, huh?

PHONE CALLS???

who calls people to say hi anymore, i hate talking on the phone so bad

in addition to texting constantly????

shit is so needy!!!!!!!!!

i hate txting, if you txt me more than twice in a row ill either ring you or switch my phone off

Female drivers. Sorry ladies, not all, but I'm pretty sure more than half of you are bad, including the one that's driving me right now, I want to jump out of the fucking car jesus

i am a bad driver, i backed my car off a cliff a couple of months ago.

actually that was just a really bad day.

i hate that 3rd gear is fucked in my car so when i change it looks like im a n00b driver

i hate the manager at my work, his favorite response to things is "dont make your problem my problem", fucktard.

When it's my day off, and I need to catch up on some work, so I haul my ass to school only to discover that two of the digital imaging labs are full. And the only other available room with 2 negative scanners has one person using a scanner and the other computer wont let me log in. There's no one in the lab office to assist me, and apparently no one has been there for the last two hours.

Art school, I hate.

So I'm passing time editing a photograph of a Mike Tyson image hanging on a wall

ugh.

Labs with dissections. I had to work on dissecting a dogfish shark's muscular system today. I put me in a pissy mood, then I had a shitty fucking test in my mycology (mushrooms) class where we had to know all these ridiculous scientific names. Had class 9:00am-8:00pm with no breaks.

I drank a lot of beer when I finally got home.

customers who complain because I'm not kissing their arse or putting up with their bs cos they're a "good customer"

I checked your purchase history and you basically return almost everything you buy so yah you spent $$$$ but you got back $$$$