shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Thats what I thought the problem was after the 1st cycle so i checked and it was all clear.  

In retrospect i probably put too big of a load in, not used to these tiny dryers i suppose.

Real nice. And lolin @ his other pics. Whack lvls off the charts

2gv6agk.jpg

Whoa, I know that guy. 

He used to live in Victoria. I once directed him in a bootleg version of 'The Nutcracker'. 

I used my powers of deduction - his name is the same as the Ebay account, his Facebook says he's living in the UK and he's always posting about Rick Owens.

Case closed. 

TioyJpC.jpg

Edited by timber

if it was a cold open, i'd totally feel that, but she's all like "i like movies. you should take me to a movie" when we were drunk one night. i mean, she was way more wasted that i was and probably just spitting silly drunk girl nonsense, but just say that and no biggie.

i'm more pissed off that it's this distracting to me and i'm wasting this much brain power even thinking about it. i'm not worried about rejection, that's no big deal. it's a complete numbers game and that's the nature of the beast. but when someone expresses a possible interest and then goes completely dark i'm just baffled. maybe just an elite female strategy at work, bullshit.

turns out this ho bag is seeing some dude

"sorry i'm seeing some dude"

not that hard

the stupid thing is i wasn't even that attracted to her and probably wouldn't have asked her out had she not given me the green light. more of taking this as an ego bruise than anything, which is about the stupidest thing ever. dumb brain.

Edited by jayrock

People rallying against the changes at market and 8th area, doing it all wrong

Instead of protesting at companies like Google, you should get them to part with a drop of their funds, sell it as good PR, at the same time, by putting money into public schools to fund programs that were eliminated years ago thanks to corrupt cats who are still fat (albeit not as fat, maybe a pound lighter) -- so that the next generation has a fighting chance to better themselves without having to come from an already well do, rich background, getting same opportunities while helping same said companies ensure that the next generation will give them a wider net to hire from.

And effing rally against those who really should do more to even out the playing field by making sure that kids have the exposure to the education they need to survive, whether they want to do so or not is up to them, make a 100k starting by being a tech sales or slightly more as a programmer--or drive a bus for the muni and make 90-100k.

It's like when some kid wrongly dies and the small businesses of Oakland gets the short end of the stick, who do you think their insurance providers are if any, the police or govt?? Na

i hate girls in class that are so eager to prove they aren't ~typical girls~ my bio teacher was using an analogy for a perfect world in which women actually wanted to go to steak restaurants or s/th and these two girls were like "oh, i actually LOVE steak, idk, that's where it's AT man!1!!!1! steak and potatoes!"

like ok it was a broad playful analogy, not something to take seriously and try and define yourself challenging. i am SO unlike the rest of the pack~

/edit: girls in general that do this

Edited by insted