shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

when people talk to you in a foriegn language you don't understand, so you try to let them know that you have no idea what they're saying

and it seems to agrivate them, making them speak faster and louder

what if English is a foreign language to you ..?

serious philosoraptor moment, innit?

as an interpreter, i can only tell you that native english speakers are by far the worst offenders in what you're describing, as if retardedly over-enunciating in pangs of frustration is going to make someone who quite clearly cannot comprehend what they're saying somehow magically snap out of it and get with the program. 

went to school with a ford model who will take any opportunity to remind people that he's basically a renaissance man because he's a male model and also plays dungeons and dragons (i mean good for him, just the way he talks about it is hilarious and annoying)

QHlBwBE.png

Edited by xerrox

anybody who speaks any language is the worst

As a Korean I feel obligated to learn my language and speak it, but I never got the hang of it and whenever I meet Korean elders, they scorn at me questioning and judging my character. BITCH AMERICA

Edited by Augustus

from that "angry asian girls" slop blog; a response in regards to a korean girl's family hating the japanese:

"starsails said:

Nothing wrong with hating your oppressors.

Japanese basically enslaved koreans.

Horrible. My korean friend told me a lot about the bad blood between the two groups."

you fucking serious.

As a Korean I feel obligated to learn my language and speak it, but I never got the hang of it and whenever I meet Korean elders, they scorn at me questioning and judging my character. BITCH AMERICA

what? i was joking. any language at all, including english. implied in the joke -  the only people who i don't hate can't speak any language, mutes and babies

My manager. Tells me to look at policy & procedure anytime I have a question; which is rare. Yet any time she has a question she would ask me. Tempted to tell her one of these days, look at policy & procedure instead of giving her the answer.

Worse is when she tells customers you can do something, which isn't true, and then seats them at my desk and I have to deal with that shit.

When people in fast cars drive super slow. This might irk me even more than slow walkers.

Oh and professors who says it's alright if you want to leave at the beginning of lecture but as people start getting up later on he gives everyone shit for it.

People who want to go to tapas, izakaya, or dim sum but dont want to share dishes.  

Not the same thing but people who try compiling what everyone ordered and start doing complicated divisions instead of just throwing money until we have the total needed are animals. I wish we could shoot them on sight, I actually told morons I didn't want to see them again because of this.

Not the same thing but people who try compiling what everyone ordered and start doing complicated divisions instead of just throwing money until we have the total needed are animals. I wish we could shoot them on sight, I actually told morons I didn't want to see them again because of this.

many moons ago when I was in hospitality there was this regular that use to come with his friends and do this shit all the time. One time he even counted the prawn crackers in the basket and made his friends split it with him depending on how many they ate