shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

• 3 weeks later...

Pretentious interviews ; where the interviewer basically uses a thesaurus to appear more intelligent.

http://thegreat-divide.com/blogs/laib/7640129-body-sole-interview-no-1-terry-ellis

"Body and Sole is a literary interview and visual based concept to get to the heart of prominent protagonists that we admire and respect"

"A body of text is prevalent to get to the sole [sic] of the person."

"Menswear is consistently in 'the throes of changing' - what era do you see as being the one that redefined style and mens clothing? Was there a protagonist of this change?"

"Many people these days are 'nomadic itinerants' - at the mercy of an itinerary and work out of a suitcase"

I don't understand, dude is cool (buyer for beams), you don't have to dress the entire thing up in a veneer of bullshit for me to like the guy. I mean, even he gets weirded out by the faux-intellectualism of it all:

Are you a friday night person or a sunday morning person? And why?

Not sure I understand the question…err…I'll say Sunday morning easy like.

Pretentious interviews ; where the interviewer basically uses a thesaurus to appear more intelligent.

http://thegreat-divi...o-1-terry-ellis

I don't understand, dude is cool (buyer for beams), you don't have to dress the entire thing up in a veneer of bullshit for me to like the guy. I mean, even he gets weirded out by the faux-intellectualism of it all:

this was so confusing i'm not sure if i can even read anymore

boss at work gets me sick.

i miss my 30th bday vacation, cancel flights n all.

still sick.

also miss work trip on snowcats to go shred pow.

got constipated from drinking too much sizurp.

sun will come out tomorrow. maybe not in portland tho

Edited by EG562

My parents, and most all of their friends their same age, are gripped by this fear of "bad guys" and use that to justify their position on gun control. They cite the usual argument that they should all have AK's because if they don't strap themselves then the "bad guys" will be the only ones with guns and will take over.

None of them has ever shot a gun.

None of them has ever encountered an armed and/or dangerous criminal.

None of them ever leave the safety of their homogenized suburban community.

They'd be by far more likely to accidentally shoot themself or someone else before they went up against an alleged "bad guy".

I don't have a problem with reasonable guns, I own guns. I just hate this unbased bullshit fear Fox News shoves down people's throats, it leads to completely irrational behavior, and I in turn have to listen to them cackle about it from behind their duvet-covered down comforters and mugs of Sumatra Reserve Blend Starbucks.

such a fallacious pro-gun ownership argument, nothing more rich than the middle class' desire to own guns to "protect their homes." you think if someone, armed with a gun or not, randomly, which is sure to be the case if you are a "normal" middle class working person, breaks in to your house, they want to kill you? if you pull out your hand cannon and start firing away at them, it's so intuitive that you're way more likely to get yourself or someone else in the house killed. so frustrating, people love their physical objects.

deepest condolences to the victims of Boston bombings. "there are no democrats or republicans, but americans"

on another note: called the bodyshop dudes so i can release my towed car on saturday (after my finals, busy as fuck art student) only to be told it was closed (1pm??? who the fuck closes at 1 fucking pm) and they will be keeping my car over the weekend to feed off storage fees + towing fees which amounted to $500. this is before my car repair cost that'll cost 7k. shit happens i know but this too much shit in too short period of a time..