shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i used to ride scooters while i was younger. i hate myself for it.

Actually, fuck, I gave this negative but then I realised you might have meant just riding that shit around. I think every little kid (10 and under) rode/rides a scooter on roads and stuff for a brief period. And that's fine, as long as it never enters any 'extreme sport' realm or is taken to a skate park or something. That's when it's unacceptable.

when shit pens stop working sporadically, right before its time to write something important

great you held it down for me while i was scrawling shit handstyles on the margins now i need to write down some notes... i see all that ink in there damn

Edited by scientifick

I'm taking a class that I've already done before (no credit transfer, though). So it's slow enough. There is this awkward girl — picture floor-length denim skirts, sparkly shirts, and rainbow hats — who has taken to jacking the seats I held with my girl for an entire semester. Whatever. Now I sit behind her in this little auditorium. As class goes on, the prof is lecturing away, and this girl is scrolling her entire tumblr, which is just full of unicorns and the most random gifs; then she's playing some online community game (the kind 4chan always raids); then she's working on a digital drawing of a prince and princess in some generic manga style (no artistic talent); then she busts out a box of cereal and is munching on that super loud. I look down and this girl has got a fucking buffet set up down there: there's a jug of milk, a box of Chips Ahoy, a sandwich...

Now, having taken a nearly identical class, I don't need to focus all of my attention, but it is seriously distracting. That's not even the annoying part. No, this class is slow enough enough, but then this girl is putting up her hand every five minutes with a question. Usually, she just wants the prof to repeat something, because she wasn't paying attention. But then she continues with like two-three more tangental questions that have no relevance to what is being taught. It drives me mental.

I'm taking a class that I've already done before (no credit transfer, though). So it's slow enough. There is this awkward girl — picture floor-length denim skirts, sparkly shirts, and rainbow hats — who has taken to jacking the seats I held with my girl for an entire semester. Whatever. Now I sit behind her in this little auditorium. As class goes on, the prof is lecturing away, and this girl is scrolling her entire tumblr, which is just full of unicorns and the most random gifs; then she's playing some online community game (the kind 4chan always raids); then she's working on a digital drawing of a prince and princess in some generic manga style (no artistic talent); then she busts out a box of cereal and is munching on that super loud. I look down and this girl has got a fucking buffet set up down there: there's a jug of milk, a box of Chips Ahoy, a sandwich...

Now, having taken a nearly identical class, I don't need to focus all of my attention, but it is seriously distracting. That's not even the annoying part. No, this class is slow enough enough, but then this girl is putting up her hand every five minutes with a question. Usually, she just wants the prof to repeat something, because she wasn't paying attention. But then she continues with like two-three more tangental questions that have no relevance to what is being taught. It drives me mental.

try taking computer science at a college for weirdos

voyage the autism spectrum

guy walks up to the instructor while hes doing his lecture, and interrupts him with a question about some bullshit, as if they were already in a conversation. while the rest of the class just waits for the instructor to dismiss him.

shit like that, every class, every day, for the past year +

people who talk about loving brooklyn (and meaning north brooklyn) like it's separate from the rest of nyc without really knowing much about the rest of the city. i too like living in brooklyn, but i have a basis to compare it against because i go out into the other boroughs and explore.