shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

fuck soft apples. no idea how people eat these wack ass gala apples all the time

red delicious all day

same sentiment, but i prefer fuji

- promotors trying to befriend you and everyone on your friends list.

- raisins in mocha bbang. so unncessary.

- people who fall asleep on the subway next to you and never lean the other direction.

I don't smoke, nor do I condone it, but seriously...what kind of delusional sense of entitlement do people have, to think that they have any right to condescendingly rebuke smokers.

I don't go around telling obese people not to eat cheeseburgers, even though heart disease is the leading cause of death in the world.

Got knocked cold by a one-two cockblock punch while with this girl today.

First we ran into one of my friends who stupidly, stupidly couldn't catch the drift that we wanted to be alone. I didn't want to straight tell him to leave because I don't think it's a good look for a guy to dog his friends. When - by pure luck - I managed to shake him off, we ran into one of her friends almost right afterwards, who of course insisted we all went to eat together. In the end it was me, this girl, and four of her friends.

Oh man...

my own stupid ass study habits.

note to self: doing all the studying the night before an exam is NOT a very good game plan.

WELL. i guess it proves that this is a pretty good plan after all. for my film midterm i ended up getting the 2nd highest grade in the class.

but now my professor knows who i am and keeps volunteering me to answer questions. i hate that, i always try to not be seen so teachers won't put me on the spot, especially cause this professor is highly critical.

Guest I LOVE LFC

I have 4 hours to go on my last night shift of the block.

But I fuckin hate going home and having to sleep!!! Just waisting 4 hours of my first day off does my head in!