shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Anyone keep scrolling over the Equinox "My Body. My Biography" advertisement? That shit expands to cover half the screen every time I go to a new page for the past several days and it's really beginning to stress me.

+ rep. i've been fuming about this for days. where is the "no fucking thank you" button? i miss SE- their adds never assault me

zune software, shit is the worst. been trying to sync one fucking album to my zune for the past like 2 weeks. shit refuses to sync. like suddenly there is a problem, it was working perfectly fine before. fuck this shit. maybe because it is refurbished? i don't know. fucking obnoxious. please just work. please at least it was only $70.

what the fuck. the excuse it gives for not syncing is " An unknown error occurred." MOTHERFUCKER WORK. FUCKING TECHNOLOGY

Putting money in the photocopier and realizing that you have money left after you've copied what you need and have to copy random pages to get your money's worth. And no, the photocopiers in question do not give change.

After I've taken a leak at the urinal and I'm jiggling out the rest of the piss, and I think I've finished so I zip/button (depending on the jawns) up and then I immediately feel a warm stream running down my leg. And I realize I've pissed myself.

Computer Wiz on Flatbush. They've had my shit for over a month. Every time I have to call to check up on it, it RUINS MY FUCKING DAY.

I want to skull fuck this entire store TO DEATH.

never give your shit to a computer repair store

almost always gonna get raped

have one of your "tech friends" look at it instead