shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

parents pressuring me about school shit, really i get you love me and want me to succeed but badgering me don't fucking help.

also fuck sunburn, god damn, i'm not a fucking gymnast and missed some spots on the small of my back and now i can't take showers over 10 degrees.

parents pressuring me about school shit, really i get you love me and want me to succeed but badgering me don't fucking help.

also fuck sunburn, god damn, i'm not a fucking gymnast and missed some spots on the small of my back and now i can't take showers over 10 degrees.

Ironing

i hate it

and car shopping

get a steamer. you won't regret it

Had a nice date Saturday night, she was like "yeah we should hang out again really soon" after. So she hits me up yesterday asking if I want to go to her school concert (she's in the choir or something... Apparently something pretty prestigious). Sit through that for 45 mins, then we go to get some coffee afterwards and she is like a totally different person. Cold, preoccupied and not talkative. What did I do?! I want to maybe give her a call today but I know I probably shouldn't.

forward this to the djrajio thread

Ironing

i hate it

and car shopping

get a steamer. you won't regret it

Had a nice date Saturday night, she was like "yeah we should hang out again really soon" after. So she hits me up yesterday asking if I want to go to her school concert (she's in the choir or something... Apparently something pretty prestigious). Sit through that for 45 mins, then we go to get some coffee afterwards and she is like a totally different person. Cold, preoccupied and not talkative. What did I do?! I want to maybe give her a call today but I know I probably shouldn't.

forward this to the djrajio thread

i fucking hate irresponsible stoners, people who let weed take over their life.

earlier in the week i wanted to buy a textbook off this kid, we set a time for me to go to his place, i waited around for half hour cuz idiot was high out of his mind playing halo with a mini-fan blowing on him

today i'm supposed to drive an hour to go buy acid [never shows up around here] and one of my former best friends is coming. turns out he delaying because he needs to go buy a bong.

fuck.

trying to remember something you know, don't you guys just hate that shit? it's at the tip of your tongue but you just can't grasp it, i should know the term for this since i'm a psych major but "i just can't remember it" lol

it's just called the tip-of-the-tongue phenomenon.

i've never understood the vegetarian desire to make all their food look like normal meat products either. tofurkey?!

going into a mall is bad enough. being stuck behind parents with brats that branch out in random directions, so you can never cleanly get by, is salt in the wounds.

...not having anymore tilapia :(. want more fish tacos.

^ also a good portion of vegetarians/vegans choose not to eat meat due to ethical/philosophical reasons and NOT because of taste.

having a veggie option of their past favorite foods that is similar in taste/texture/look is a way for them to enjoy something similar without the guilt involved.