shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

obnoxiously gay gay gay filipinos.

i understand it's a cultural phenomenon but goddamn. there are gays, and then there's you guys.

blogs to yourself and your make-up? sure.

blogs about your bags? ait.

When Im walking down the train platform to get to where I like to stand, and someone sees me coming, and just stops walking right in front of me, so I have no choice but to push them out of the way. Then they get mad like its ALL my fault they got pushed. Then, they pull the race card, like I intentionally did it because they're black. NO I PUSHED YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE A MORON.

Argh.

eh bryanboy is the original gay filipino blogger

baboosh

woah.

this guy is just so over -----------------------------> there, that I kind of like his blog.

Oh boy.

Guest bambam
my school has the worst library ever for fiction summer loans

they literally don't have a single murakami book and the same is true for many other equally influential authors

almost everything good is already gone (summer loans started this morning)

murakami is so great. i just finished dance dance a lilttle while ago

not being able to purchase any weed because everyone i know is dried up

people at the gym who feel it necessary to take up as many stations as possible with their stupid fucking rotations. do your sets then get the fuck outta the way

the fact that i see at least three or four people run red lights on my daily commute. people can't drive for shit around here

kathy griffin

not being able to purchase any weed because everyone i know is dried up

Same here, the mormon popo are making arrests like its going out of style.

you can always get him to buy you a camera twice the price of the one you want. pay for half and insist on keeping the receipt. go around and return it for the one you want. unless he sees you 24/7 or insist on seeing you use the camera I'd say do it.

you can always get him to buy you a camera twice the price of the one you want. pay for half and insist on keeping the receipt. go around and return it for the one you want. unless he sees you 24/7 or insist on seeing you use the camera I'd say do it.

dang gurr

you do your daddy like that?

my mind thinks of many devious things but 99% of the time I don't do it cos I'm not angered enough to care enough to do something.

I have my moments though.

and no, never did that to my dad, cos my mom provides for me and gives me whatever I ask (within reason)

I have what could turn out to be quite a lot of work to do, I'm just waiting to hear back from the art director before I can get working on it yet of course I'm not hearing anything. I can't leave the house because that will turn out to be when I hear back from them and although the deadline is Monday morning, i'd like to get it done by midday tomorrow as I have my "part time" job for the rest of the weekend.

So right now I'm busy doing nothing and increasing the likelyhood i'll have to work my arse off on Sunday night.

my mind thinks of many devious things but 99% of the time I don't do it cos I'm not angered enough to care enough to do something.

I have my moments though.

and no, never did that to my dad, cos my mom provides for me and gives me whatever I ask (within reason)

your mom be ballin? ask her to buy me some jawnz. if she asks why tell her not to worry about it.