The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

seriously man just shut the fuck up, i usually just scroll past your incoherent ramblings but when Im having a bad day and I need a good laugh I read your posts and on a consistent basis you have no idea what the fuck your talking about.

Why don't you just stop talking for a while, you know? sit the next few plays out

maybe lurk for a little bit and quit saying things when the crop up in the 'ol skull.

geez no need to be harsh hes just trying to be helpful thats all :(

exile on lame street...please post true, contradictory facts that indicate consistent, activity based wear paired with necessary laundering doesn't produce a beautiful patina on raw denim. go find yourself, then go get lost again. update...now i find on my neg. rep bar that he neg.repped me because he thinks i said something about dudes pbj's having weft threads that are 'dyed to the core'. i never said that. what i said was that because they are so especially dark they should take more time than a white weft denim to show general dirt. everybody knows that raw, dark warp threads dont show dirt like the faded ones do so why wouldn't this pair be even less likely to show wear quickly. this is basic denim knowledge. this guy picks beefs under misconceptions. show me where i said that those pbj's are hank dyed, or rope dyed until core penetration. hmmm...

i posted some pictures a few days ago but they weren't very good lighting. here are some better ones.

19cm mij, 8 months.

101_1252.jpg

101_1253.jpg

101_1255.jpg

interesting back pocket fade. i had an owl keychain that i kept on my keys and then it broke so i stuck it in my wallet and it started to fade and looked cool so i kept it there.

pics:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q234/omgeezy/101_1266.jpg101_1266.jpg

and more pics:

101_1264.jpg

101_1269.jpg

seriously man just shut the fuck up, i usually just scroll past your incoherent ramblings but when Im having a bad day and I need a good laugh I read your posts and on a consistent basis you have no idea what the fuck your talking about.

Why don't you just stop talking for a while, you know? sit the next few plays out

maybe lurk for a little bit and quit saying things when the crop up in the 'ol skull.

salaami is one of the best posters on superfuture, leave him alone,

i posted some pictures a few days ago but they weren't very good lighting. here are some better ones.

19cm mij, 8 months.

101_1252.jpg

101_1253.jpg

101_1255.jpg

interesting back pocket fade. i had an owl keychain that i kept on my keys and then it broke so i stuck it in my wallet and it started to fade and looked cool so i kept it there.

pics:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q234/omgeezy/101_1266.jpg101_1266.jpg

and more pics:

101_1264.jpg

101_1269.jpg

you need to put your lightsaber away when you take pics man, nice combs!

Nice fades. Maybe you should wash them, they'd look maybe even better. I thought the contrary about the equatorial climates, because I guess you sweat more... The best advice remains to wear the damn jeenz....

The PBJ 007s don't even look real...and when I say that, I don't mean fake, I mean, they look like they are CGIed into the photo or something. This doesn't change the fact that they are gorgeous, and that I am regretting selling mine.