The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

pbj 007s... debating whether i should give the a wash yet or not.

How many months of wear on those already jwied? That's quite a bit of contrast, esp. if you haven't even washed them yet.

I'd go ahead and give them a wash, idk about 007's, but pbj's don't seem to leak too much indigo from washes in my personal exp's, so no worries. Plus given the amount of wear/contrast evident, they probably aren't smellin' too great right about now.

if the crotch doesn't smell then don't wash them yet. the dyed weft makes them even more resistant to showing dirt. do as you please, but something tells me if you have the patience to keep this up for another year...the dark pools of indigo in the uncrocked areas will be so ill against the worn areas, which obviously will whiten with wear. im just saying, though...fuck that. i might just get a pair and stick it out for a few years. so. much. indigo. or maybe im just drunk after watching the fight.

^how positive are you on that? itd be helpful because i dont remember when i started wearing these

Im currently at 3.5 months on a "commute to school" cycle, where all i do is commute and sit in school (total 10-14 hours a day) no aggressive sports, yet. i would assume yours are around 4-4.5 months, seeing that your whiskers are a little more worn than mine.

dior homme 19cm. 8 months. 2 hot soaks, 1 wash. worn nearly every day.

outdoor lighting:

jeans2.jpg

jeans6.jpg

fit pics:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q234/omgeezy/jeans9.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q234/omgeezy/jeans10.jpg

indoor lighting:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q234/omgeezy/jeans1.jpg

this is my first pair of raw denim that i've actually kept longer than a few weeks. give me feedback positive or negative.

Update on my now 7 months old Evisu.

Not soaked or washed yet, but they are getting really filthy, so i might have to wash them soon.

Fabric is starting to break as always after 6 months of raw wear, so they have got some more repair jobs seince last time i showed them here.

I want to wear them for about 3 more months before the first wash, to get them more contrasted wear.

2271390012_f715b25042_o.jpg

2270596329_2158d8ce91_o.jpg

2270596249_3ccdd3928d_o.jpg

2270596191_66688d4f47_o.jpg