The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

ive been wondering where serge's redmoon's were. those black FH's are going well. are the jeans shops as dirty as they seem, or is that just the natural browning some denim gets after its worn to the whites?

The Redmoons are still my weekend jean and they are finally starting to fade after a year. I am not going to start wearing them at work because I think they are a little too slim and "fashiony." They are my favorite jeans, the denim is the perfect weight and they have a perfect fit. My new work jeans are strange pair of Jean Shops that can be seen in the Jean Shop thread.

On the Jean shops here, the weft is natural color, so they have a bit of a dirty denim look to them, but yes, they are a little filty in a very even way. I machine washed them a couple of times, but is very difficult to get them to clean evenly. So they look best after at least a couple of weeks after a wash.

Does anyone know where merzbot went?

DSCN5615-1.jpg

i hope he updates his s5000s

edit:

i got a hold of his photobucket. if anyones interested he updated these 4 months ago.

DSCN6259.jpg

DSCN6258.jpg

and sorry merzbot for e-stalking but theyre extremely nice! best pair ive seen. i've seen spillsupressors too but those look pinched.

man, those jean shops have such a weird color... its like aquamarinegreen. i was looking through the XXX thread and remembered rnrswitch had some, and the color is magnificent, just like serge's. i wish they had some better cuts, and a button fly, cause i love that contrast. heres rnrswitch's

jeanshopsjuly0701250tr0.jpg

jeanshopsjuly0701350bl6.jpg

Mine are button fly, and yes, I wipe my hands on them constantly.

I think the cut is not that disimilar to the APC new standard, but with way better denim. The rise might be too low for some, but it is perfect for me. They are very masculine looking with the bottom of the J stitch not seen from eye level. They would be perfect if the legs were a little slimmer, but these are Classics; the Rockers are slimmer.

I relly love rnrswitch's pair. I wich I could keep a pair of jeans that clean! All my jeans wear prety much the same way and I think I got a better fade on these than my Impereals, except for the holy cows/honeycombs.

imp6-2.jpg

Does anyone know where merzbot went?i hope he updates his s5000s

edit:

i got a hold of his photobucket. if anyones interested he updated these 4 months ago.

and sorry merzbot for e-stalking but theyre extremely nice! best pair ive seen. i've seen spillsupressors too but those look pinched.

regardless of your intentions, its pretty fucking uncool to creep into someone else's photobucket account and go posting pics from it without their permission. just sayin.

its the principal of the situation. its not set to private, but that doesn't give you carte blanche to go posting his personal photos on the internet for the entire world to see. if he wanted to post it he likely would have. you assumed it would be fine, but who knows. i don't even know who the guy is, but i just think its a dick move in general. obviously you just have no scruples, which is evidenced by the neg rep you left me for calling your punk ass out like the bitch you are. fuck this, i'm not arguing with a 15 year old on the internet...

its the principal of the situation. its not set to private, but that doesn't give you carte blanche to go posting his personal photos on the internet for the entire world to see. if he wanted to post it he likely would have. you assumed it would be fine, but who knows. i don't even know who the guy is, but i just think its a dick move in general. obviously you just have no scruples, which is evidenced by the neg rep you left me for calling your punk ass out like the bitch you are. fuck this, i'm not arguing with a 15 year old on the internet...

calm down man. what you got your sister's naked noods on his photobucket or something? the pictures have been posted before so yes, khoiphan went into a PUBLIC photobucket album and posted pictures that were already posted up. but more than antyhing, you need to calm down and not be so angry.

calm down man. what you got your sister's naked noods on his photobucket or something? the pictures have been posted before so yes, khoiphan went into a PUBLIC photobucket album and posted pictures that were already posted up. but more than antyhing, you need to calm down and not be so angry.

lol! i am 15 :)

just because my profile is on public doesnt give you the right to barge and check my age. so regardless of your intentions, its pretty fucking uncool to creep into someone else's photobucket account(sufu account) and go posting pics (checking ages) from it without their permission. just sayin. sarcasm. but you seriously just doggy fucked yourself

khoiphan, you've been wearing them for approx. 90 days, so the creases should be set. i lil' hot water wont ruin them. its interesting how some people go through a variety of tactics to get their jeans to fade a certain way, and some people just wear them. @ the end of the day, the best results come from those that wear them hard, and wash when needed. lets not take something that requires basically no forethought, and make it into a science. vat-dying is a science, as well as fine tailoring. wear is natural. go ahead, i expect neg-rep for this

khoiphan, you've been wearing them for approx. 90 days, so the creases should be set. i lil' hot water wont ruin them. its interesting how some people go through a variety of tactics to get their jeans to fade a certain way, and some people just wear them. @ the end of the day, the best results come from those that wear them hard, and wash when needed. lets not take something that requires basically no forethought, and make it into a science. vat-dying is a science, as well as fine tailoring. wear is natural. go ahead, i expect neg-rep for this

seriously man just shut the fuck up, i usually just scroll past your incoherent ramblings but when Im having a bad day and I need a good laugh I read your posts and on a consistent basis you have no idea what the fuck your talking about.

Why don't you just stop talking for a while, you know? sit the next few plays out

maybe lurk for a little bit and quit saying things when the crop up in the 'ol skull.