The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

dior homme 19cm. 8 months. 2 hot soaks, 1 wash. worn nearly every day.

fit pics:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q234/omgeezy/jeans9.jpg

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q234/omgeezy/jeans10.jpg

indoor lighting:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q234/omgeezy/jeans1.jpg

this is my first pair of raw denim that i've actually kept longer than a few weeks. give me feedback positive or negative.

The Jeans are looking solid but that shirt is even more awesome!

^they are pretty stubborn, my f310s are just starting to change... the first shot is pretty much exact color, maybe little lighter looking

f310s at some months:

(most symmetrical whiskering ive ever seen)

2273482364_a369accac2.jpg

2273482368_fd74bc71c5.jpg

2273482370_a671dd52f3.jpg

despite sagging these (and them being pretty damn fitted) the crotch has held up remarkably well, much better than i expected

2273482358_94600b2391.jpg

2273482352_e141b9dee8.jpg

2273482346_7c582a793a.jpg

nah, i dont have any decent shots of the 710s, i shouldve done that today with these, ill get to it soon, the combs on the 710s are peeking through, dont know if theyll show in a photo, maybe, theyre fading faster than those on the 310s though

nah, i dont have any decent shots of the 710s, i shouldve done that today with these, ill get to it soon, the combs on the 710s are peeking through, dont know if theyll show in a photo, maybe, theyre fading faster than those on the 310s though

Yea my 710's are also fading extremely fast. I just wish I could do alittle bit more physical activity than just sitting around at home and working retail/service in my jeans... weather just aint helping. My honeycombs look brand new compared to the front lap/whisker area. Im nearing 3 months on mine.

Did you hem those Trev? Or are you supaa tall?

no hem, im pretty tall, 6 feet. but theyre no samurais with their inseam or anything either, shrank to 34"

Yea my 710's are also fading extremely fast. I just wish I could do alittle bit more physical activity than just sitting around at home and working retail/service in my jeans... weather just aint helping. My honeycombs look brand new compared to the front lap/whisker area. Im nearing 3 months on mine.

mine are in such a nice stage, but yeah, the combs are probably the most lackluster part of them right now, thick denim not worn super tight, nature of the beast i guess

yeah they're a bit big for me. i'm usually a 29 but i bought these in 30 cause they sold out of my size. any tips on getting extra wear on them without getting the dirk look?

If you're usually a 29 and got a 30 in the NC's, you bought them about 2 sizes too big...for the typical NC look any ways.

For extra wear, just wear them often and hard; however, I'm not sure what the dirk look is though.

hey serge, amazing as always. so are the jeans shops retired and the red moons up, cause as far as i know you are the only one with the red moon jeans, and i really want to see how those relatively unknown ones fade.