The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

just a teaser pic, more when they dry tomorrow. I had to wash them even though I was going for 12 months no wash, coz they smelled like death. Contrast will still be great I think though.

8 months 1 wash. no soaks, no starches.

Self Edge X Iron Heart 01's

Looking forward to seeing these pictures, Jack. I'm only 3 months in on mine and they still look almost brand new.

^^ good god man, you took all that time editing that pic, did really have to leave in the no shirt part?

ok denim nerds, what jean (tried to leave out most of the detials):

it sort of looks like my LVC 505's but my first guess was that they're apc

I would say APC, but the belt loop looks wider than on APCs. Levis maybe?

Yeah the denim does look like APC, but that belt loop is too wide. Still, the stitching does really look like APC....

the 510 really isnt such a big grandpa cut like most people here think. i love the fit of mine, nice/classic straight leg silhouette, rise is a little higher than most jeans people around here sport, though i dont mind it, i like my ass inside my pants.

hmmmm not bad at all. im ust afraid of it being too baggy...since i consider the 5000 on the "baggier" side

Honestly they're not too baggy at all. Mine just looks a bit on the baggy side 'cause I always size up to a 32 AND I slouch, but they're just really slouched more than usual in those fit pics. Take the plunge on the 510, I was afraid it'd be too baggy at first too but I'm looooooving them now.