The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

First time I actually see someone other than me giving these stevens a try. this is what you have to look forward to if you wear them hard enough: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=455296&postcount=66

(hope I'm not coming off too cocky :) )

When I saw those latest Stevens I actually remebered the original thread about yours David ... they are they that good ... so not that cocky at all really. The blue on blue stitching looks great, especially compared to Nudies usual orange.

yeah, I'm looking forward to mine looking something like those

I'm going to concentrate on wearing these nudies in now I think and treating them bad haha as my 18 months of casual wear doesn’t seem to have gotten me anywhere

thanks for the reference pics, I hadn't seen those

but you cant have worn them a lot in those 18 months, these post wash pics are at 6 months...

here are some more monthly pics up until the post washed http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=359167&postcount=151

no offense but the above post affirms my belief that diors are not bought for their fading properties. i wore a pair of nudies for about one year, and the fade was comparable to those diors, however i am sure the diors fit better! no offense if you think those have faded well.

No I totally agree, no offence taken. The reason only reason I kept wearing them for such a long time was the fit, It's perfect for me. If I had a pair of FH's of APC's and wore them like I have done with these Diors i'm sure they would be 2x better.

I've moved onto a pair of SEXIMPERIALS indigo so i'll get some fit and progress pics up soon.

no offense but the above post affirms my belief that diors are not bought for their fading properties. i wore a pair of nudies for about one year, and the fade was comparable to those diors, however i am sure the diors fit better! no offense if you think those have faded well.

dior5.jpg

Always an exception to the rule...they do have some potential although I agree with you.:cool:

Guest jeffvyain

those are my sammies at 18-19 months. they're a tad lighter than that in normal light, but it's been raining for 3 days straight here in indy, so the light wasn't so bright