The Evolution of Jeans: Pictures, Scones and Tea

Guest bed

The premise is that after you place the little tea-bag like pocket of snus under your top lip the nicotein "juice" will run down your throat as you salivate.

A friend of mine swears by them and proclaims to sleep with the damn things in his mouth.

It's pretty horrid imo but is indeed a lot better then actual smoking both from the health and social perspectives. Why bother all together...

snus doesnt make you look half as cool as smoking though

turned my pbj 007s inside out today to do a small repair... was surprised to see the evo in the inside is pretty extreme compared to the outside:

P1280118.jpg

sweat stainsss

skull 5010xx 6x6 "SJC" raw at 5 months. first wash & tumble dry at ~4 months with dr. bronner's magic hippie soap.

patch_296423.jpg

macro.jpg

knee_448627.jpg

frontc_293204.jpg

front_414553.jpg

backc_67482.jpg

colors in these pictures didn't come out accurately at all, but what can you do?! in person, they are still very deep/dark blue, and the contrast areas appear to be a very bright white in comparison. but it's close i suppose.

monthly evo pictures can always be found here: http://www.mynudies.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=18&userid=3012

Lol God Dammit. Like I Said Theyre Natural. They Were Seriously Ultimately Tight On Me When I Got Them. I Dont Think You Guys Know What Raker Cut Is Until U Actually See It. I Wish I Posted A Pic Of When I First Wore Them. But Seriously I Really Didnt Do Anything To Them Except Sit On My Ass And Indian Style That Shit. i have like 3 people that can vouch for me on this.

Lol God Dammit. Like I Said Theyre Natural. They Were Seriously Ultimately Tight On Me When I Got Them. I Dont Think You Guys Know What Raker Cut Is Until U Actually See It. I Wish I Posted A Pic Of When I First Wore Them. But Seriously I Really Didnt Do Anything To Them Except Sit On My Ass And Indian Style That Shit. i have like 3 people that can vouch for me on this.

Haha calm down man, the guy asked how many squats you did. Honestly, did you sit in a squat position for like an hour everyday?

nice SDA's btw